Reviews for A Continuous Courting
Guest chapter 20 . 7/26/2015
This story us amazing!
I know you probably get this a lot, but it would be great if you could continue with this one. I understand the plot bunnies and getting bored/frustrated half way through, please just consider adding more to this.
TheLionfart chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
This was hilarious XD lovin' that drunk Preceptor dialogue... He's so direct it's comical. "Yes. Chill." LOL and then he pounces. Perfect! :D
TheLionfart chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Weeeee this is so good! :D excited to see where this goes! Onto the next chapter! (It's 12:30 on a Monday night and I shouldn't be, but oh well. Y'all've got me hooked. ;))
TheLionfart chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Lockdown: "You prissy little fire truck." XDDDDD

THIS MADE ME LOL SO HARD. Onto the next chappie!... After I go rent the complete Animated series. It's been too long! This is great and I'm going to keep reading. :)
skyice98 chapter 20 . 3/18/2015
You should continue this fic it's really good.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Okay, I've read all the chapters on Livejournal now, where's the rest? You left off at the very best part! MORE MORE MORE MORE!*Chants "MORE" until the end of the world.* I am really wanting to get to read the part where Optimus finally interfaces with Ultra as well as what all happens on the planet he was created on. MORE!
IvoryCrawler chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
So I am totes in love with this and I know it's been a while but if there's any chance to continue it, please do! 3
Unknown-Maverick chapter 20 . 8/31/2014
I hope you update soon. I want to see how this story ends.
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Love it
Dragon Band-Aid chapter 20 . 6/14/2012
Update as soon as you can. It's so good!
firebird234 chapter 20 . 4/6/2012
I love this story, I can't wait to read more.
SRT-10 Blue Viper chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
Lovely story, can't wait to see more.
Moonlight black rose chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
haaaaaaaaaaaa finally finished reading the story. Hopefully you'll continue this one day, but I'm not to worried. This story is good but I'm totally crushing on your Oilslick/Blitzwing story! :3
Hittocere chapter 20 . 8/23/2011
I love this cliffie, LOVEESSS IT! I've been reading this for the past three days, mostly yesterday. This is fantastic and I am quite saddened there aren't more reviews for it. I've been snickering for the past couple hours on it. I love the very last line, and I really hope to see more on this in the future.

I love all the character interactions, even if I am unfamiliar with the majority of the bots, (coming from the bay-verse and limited gen 1 knowledge.) I have had no troubles envisioning the bots given your descriptions. I also have come to love Sari even though I had to google her to figure out who she was, she is a beautiful character here with a spark to match. Thank you for uploading this.
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 20 . 7/14/2011
Awesome story! Please hurry and update soon!