Reviews for A Continuous Courting
AliceSylvia chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
Good stuff. Thank you for writing!
AliceSylvia chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
Sari reminds me of a grumpy Tinkerbell.
Lucky Percy!
AliceSylvia chapter 2 . 12/31/2016
Poor Optimus!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/26/2015
This story us amazing!
I know you probably get this a lot, but it would be great if you could continue with this one. I understand the plot bunnies and getting bored/frustrated half way through, please just consider adding more to this.
TheLionfart chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
This was hilarious XD lovin' that drunk Preceptor dialogue... He's so direct it's comical. "Yes. Chill." LOL and then he pounces. Perfect! :D
TheLionfart chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Weeeee this is so good! :D excited to see where this goes! Onto the next chapter! (It's 12:30 on a Monday night and I shouldn't be, but oh well. Y'all've got me hooked. ;))
TheLionfart chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Lockdown: "You prissy little fire truck." XDDDDD

THIS MADE ME LOL SO HARD. Onto the next chappie!... After I go rent the complete Animated series. It's been too long! This is great and I'm going to keep reading. :)
skyice98 chapter 20 . 3/18/2015
You should continue this fic it's really good.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Okay, I've read all the chapters on Livejournal now, where's the rest? You left off at the very best part! MORE MORE MORE MORE!*Chants "MORE" until the end of the world.* I am really wanting to get to read the part where Optimus finally interfaces with Ultra as well as what all happens on the planet he was created on. MORE!
IvoryCrawler chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
So I am totes in love with this and I know it's been a while but if there's any chance to continue it, please do! 3
Unknown-Maverick chapter 20 . 8/31/2014
I hope you update soon. I want to see how this story ends.
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Love it
Dragon Band-Aid chapter 20 . 6/14/2012
Update as soon as you can. It's so good!
firebird234 chapter 20 . 4/6/2012
I love this story, I can't wait to read more.
SRT-10 Blue Viper chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
Lovely story, can't wait to see more.