Reviews for The Bijozakura Seal
jj chapter 12 . 2/23
second time reading this and i still love it
otakumi chapter 12 . 1/2
oh.
narutonarutolove chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
this should have more reviews.

What do the chapter name mean?

and I loved the story, by the way. the idea and everything, an di loved the relationship between Iruka and kakashi.
jess.c.kong chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
I loved this story! I loved the originality and the care in which you took in mapping out how they'd come to terms with the bonding and collaboration jutsu. I also liked the idea they could use their chakra as one to unlock their wards and summon (though I don't know if the ward think would actually unlock bc I would think it'd only unlock if it was their "pure" chakra signatures). I also liked the way Iruka was able to save Kakashi by funneling his chakra to him. I like that they didn't dance around the physical "bonding" - that was kind of a nice twist. And I like how Iruka was the more aggressive partner. And through all these molestations Kakashi still never got to worship Iruka's tattoo! I would have liked at least one more kind of epilogue chapter but I loved the ending nonetheless. I didn't see that coming but that was the best surprise! It was sweet and poignant and really said without words what Kakashi couldn't. Tsunade did all that work for nothing! Lol! Aside from the love scenes, one of my favorite scenes was the day after they bonded and Iruka pinched Kakashi for being too close. That made me laugh because it just fit so well. This story just had so many moments, I can't cover them all...blanket statement: LOVE. :) thank you for sharing! Can't wait to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
Yaaaay! I love you!
NV chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
hehehehe, Amazing writing!
Ameranthian chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
Ah, this is one of the most stisfying ends to a story ever. I really enjoyed this work. It had depth and meaning to it as well as humor. Thank you so much for writing it.
xLL-Ax chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
This was absolutely amazing and I loved it. Loved it so much!
Shirubagure chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
Aww, so they are bonded again? x3 I loved it! I knew Kakashi wanted Iruka but he felt he didn't deserve happiness. That is so Kakashi like in my opinion. He would always hurt himself... Anyways, I loved this to death. c:
morbiDreamscape chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Amazing and epic... You really pack a punch in a nice, compact package. Other people might have taken 50 chapters to accomplish what you've done in the perfect length. I finished this story feeling completely satisfied...there's nothing else that could've made it more perfect. Thank you so much for this wonderful story!
jashinkid chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
wow, that was fantastic. it made me cry, and laugh, and want to kill. beautiful. thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
Love this story.
jj chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
I would very much appreciate a epiloge for this amasing story
Kunohichi8 chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
great story!
Saphidora chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
You.
You deserve a medal. No; you deserve eighteen medals. You deserve a lot for writing this. If you're not considering a career in writing, you should be. This isn't the most detailed nor longest nor is it the best thing in the world.
It's just right.
The characters consistency, the vocabulary, the flow of the whole thing, the believability, it all just fits that perfect upper-median that'll impress, entertain, and captivate a lot of readers and make them love this story.
Keep writing, dude. You can do big things with talent like this.