Reviews for The Bijozakura Seal
Nat-kun chapter 12 . 1/11
Hello, I've read the French translation some time ago and it was a real pleasure to read it again in its original text. I love this story.
Irukaka321 chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
Irukaka321 chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
Wow u should have a lot more reviews !
Irukaka321 chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Hoo boy. Lol well done. Im sad its them being manipulated by a seal...
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
uhoh. Exciting!
VeryBoredSoul chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Waaah! This was such an awesome story! I love the concept around it, and even though I wish it was longer, I think how you ended it was very unique and just awesome all around! Amazing job!
Loutus chapter 12 . 11/23/2015
Thank you so much for writing this its so beautiful... I want MOREEE
TaxiCabtoNowhereland chapter 12 . 9/29/2015
This was so adorable. I loved every second of it. Thank you for writing it.
megyal chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
Cher Guest,

Je ne peux pas vous répondre , puisque vous ne disposez pas d' un compte ; donc je réponds ici et espère que vous verrez . Merci de lire mes histoires . Les noms des chapitres sont les noms japonais de fleurs .
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
ps : What does the title of chapter means ? i just don"t get it x)

I finally read your chapter in english :p because in french version there are only 9 chapter for the moment, i can't wait for the end x)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
Hi !

I'm readding your fiction in french, I just love it :D I'm so glad that you authorized Hissha to publish it

Thanks your for your story :)

Unfortunatly it's so hard for me to read it in english enven if i tried, my imagination can't work in an other language, that's strange, even if i can read without trouble english

So... Just a small review to thanks you for your story :)
kurodragon99 chapter 12 . 4/20/2015
Such a great story couldn't leave it alone . Love to read more.
jj chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
second time reading this and i still love it
otakumi chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
narutonarutolove chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
this should have more reviews.

What do the chapter name mean?

and I loved the story, by the way. the idea and everything, an di loved the relationship between Iruka and kakashi.