Reviews for Who are you, really?
roza m belicova chapter 15 . 1/29
Well I hope you did actually get around to writing this sequel, cause I'm not quite ready to let go of this story just yet. I'll be checking back tomorrow for it as it's totally late here and I should get to bed.
roza m belicova chapter 14 . 1/29
Thank you for writing such a brilliant story, Nisha! Then again, everyone of your stories that I've read were amazing!
roza m belicova chapter 10 . 1/29
Omg my mom always says that to! I love this and can't get enough!
roza m belicova chapter 4 . 1/29
OMG!
roza m belicova chapter 2 . 1/29
Hottt! You're really good at this!
roza m belicova chapter 1 . 1/29
Dimitri, I swear, if you don't ignore all of that crap about taking Lissa and breaking Rose's trust, I will kill you! Hot or not! :D Hey I'm totally loving this story though, no matter how much I complain or whatever!
The cat with blue eyes chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
A magnificient story ! :)

I loved your plot and the last twist !
Dimitri's Secret Lover chapter 15 . 7/27/2014
What's your sequel called? I really liked this story it's such an interesting take on guarding.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Awh!
VA-Lover chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
Hey I was wondering where the sequel for this story is? I love this story sooooooooo much! Please post the sequel, this is one of my favorite stories!
me chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
so what hes been beat...im alittle pissed you had rose give in so easy...she wants him hurt remember? he and his team or whatever are holding her hostage so fuck them seeing any one of them hurt should make her feel better...no pity!
me chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
shit she should have shot him in the chest it would have been perfect! And why didn't she take out alberta since shes head of the agency that wants lissa...but no you have her run away like a little bitch like shes not trained to kill...like shes just a shattered little girl
Wilma chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Hi Nicia! I think you are a fantastic writer, so keep on writing! :) but I have noticed some words are spelled wrong, or just missing one letter. Maybe you should look over it? But I do understand what you mean anyway :)
Noah77 chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
This such a good story I loved it from the beginning to the end! It's had everything one could ask for in story!
winnerfromthestart chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
That was the most amazing story ever! Seriously loved it.