Reviews for Secret Garden
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 4/4
beautiful ;)
congratulations! ;)
The Shuiro Amaya chapter 1 . 3/12
Flailing — SO. MANY. FEELS.
So many. Just... so many. I am at a loss for words.
If I could favorite this ten times over, I would.
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 2/19
I can picture this being canon. Just wow.
mamakuzkina chapter 1 . 2/6
I'm sorry, but I do not speak English, absolutely. Google translator translates to me.
Кирк часто описывается как "много видевший" и "старше своего возраста" . Это, как правило" ничем не подкреплено, в тексте, просто фраза. Ваш Кирк пожилой и мудрый. В нем совсем нет "мальчика", только мужчина. Он старший собеседник во всех диалогах - хотя fanon как правило ставит его младше/ниже Спока и Кости.
Ваш Кирк прекрасен, а история совершенна, и похожа на притчу. Спасибо вам!
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
You made me cry.

I could see the meaning of the garden all along and you still made me cry. Are you even allowed to do that?
nataeiy1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
*SOBS*
catbob1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
So freaking beautiful.
CasteChaos chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
If it was possible to favorite a story multiple times I would be doing so with this story.
stars90 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This is a hauntingly beautiful story. Terrific work.
Sarachan chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Wow you made me cry. That was haunting and beautiful. Poor Jim.
Kim CC chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I can't believe I never left a review here. I was just rereading this story and it brought me to tears again.

I thoroughly love and enjoy the emotions you depict in this story.
Boondock Winchester chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This is an amazing story. I love symbolism and I love how this deeply reflects his time on Tarsus IV without shoving it in our face; just kept it a low hum and yet large as life. Very well done. Thank you for sharing.

Though, if you don't mind adding a chapter, I would love to see an interaction with the captain and his garden with Chekov. He's so adorable and seems to admire Jim so much, I just know it would spew pure honey (or snap peas, if they really are as sweet as Jim seems to think they are ).

Thanks again for this awesome story. Loved it!
Edowen chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
That was an amazing story. Thanks so much for writing.
wolfdragonz chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is an amazingly well written, heartwarming piece. It takes a lot to give me feels but this story did. I really liked how you pulled in different crew members of the enterprise and a different side of Jim that we don't usually see. This is wonderful writing and I will read more of your work. Great job :D
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wow. That is an amazing story, thanks for sharing!