Reviews for Secret Garden
Missekatten chapter 1 . 5/2
I don't even know how to review this. Probably the best take on Jim's Tarsus IV experiences I've read. Just marvelous.
cj2004 chapter 1 . 4/23
5 years late to the story...and so glad I made it. Simply lovely. Thank you
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Damn straight!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Oh. My. Lands.
That was BEAUTIFUL.
I seriously think I am going to cry. The more I think about this story, the more I love it. It is difficult for me to put into words how deeply this story touched me. Right now, in this moment, I feel so very human. In your tale of a man and his garden, you have said much about humanity. Raw, pained, complex, contradictory, simple and BEAUTIFUL humanity. It is deeply moving, heart wrenchingly familiar, and breath-catching in its imagery. Each of our lives is a small plot of soil... What will we do with our garden? Your writing is truly powerful; many times what is left just barely unsaid is more impactful than what actually is.
I cannot thank you enough for writing this.
Peace and Long Life,
Clara Brighet
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Wow. Just wow. :,D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
nice
Desiree chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This is, by far, my favorite Star Trek fic of all time. And I forgot to book mark it the first time I read it, and it slipped from my mind until I rewatched Into Darkness. This fic clawed its way through my muddled mind and resurfaced, demanding to be read, and though if forgotten the title, I searched for hours until I found it, and I'm glad I did.
Faia Sakura chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I cried. Which I haven't for most of the Tasus IV fics I've read.

AKA This was a really great read!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I really like this! It captures Kirk's personality perfectly!
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
beautiful ;)
congratulations! ;)
The Shuiro Amaya chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Flailing — SO. MANY. FEELS.
So many. Just... so many. I am at a loss for words.
If I could favorite this ten times over, I would.
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I can picture this being canon. Just wow.
Dora-pomidora chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I'm sorry, but I do not speak English, absolutely. Google translator translates to me.
Кирк часто описывается как "много видевший" и "старше своего возраста" . Это, как правило" ничем не подкреплено, в тексте, просто фраза. Ваш Кирк пожилой и мудрый. В нем совсем нет "мальчика", только мужчина. Он старший собеседник во всех диалогах - хотя fanon как правило ставит его младше/ниже Спока и Кости.
Ваш Кирк прекрасен, а история совершенна, и похожа на притчу. Спасибо вам!
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
You made me cry.

I could see the meaning of the garden all along and you still made me cry. Are you even allowed to do that?
nataeiy1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013