Reviews for Wounds
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Poor Tamani! I like him a lot better than David
shaen chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
*tears!* how could she do that? what have she done? why is she trying to hide her feelings for him? she knows she loves him but yet still she keep ripping his heart apart. i love tamani and wants the best for him. david is sooooooooo not her type. tamani forever!
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is really good. You're very talented. I loved reading about this moment from Tamani's point of view(:
jkl chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
i am a speed reader as weel. i read three of the wings series in two days. Although that is slightly slow for me. i also have a kindle. We have sooo much in common. have u read gallagher girls or perc jacksn
xxrach97 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
You are a great writer; Tamani was portrayed extremely well here! :) how I wish Laurel would just give him up already and let me have him...haha ! x
DangerFiction chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Laurel Laurel Laurel...I HATE YOU! D: U PLAY AROUND WITH TAMANI TOO MUCH! GAHHHHHHHH! WHY WOULDNT YOU WANT A GUY LIKE TAMANI? *shows a level ten of anger*
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Great job and very well written! Loved it :) Sad, but still true to the story!
Marieke23 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Okay, I totally agree with Winterfaeriesyasmine! You should write more :)
jenny chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
DAVID IS A BIG ASS AND LAUREL IS JERK TEAM TAMANI FOREVER
J.L. 15 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
beautiful memories chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Urgh, reading this, I realize how much Laurel plays around with Tamani. It makes me so mad. GRR.

Amazing, tho. (:
kat chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
heyy that was great! reminds me of how much laurel is a bitch to Tamani, the poor guy, hope things work out for him by the end of the series :p xx
Milloyx chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
i love tam. its good to see it from his point of view..x i dont see why you would love david when tamani was there it just doesnt make sense:(.. anyway good writing.
Natty96 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
its alot like the story itself but i love how its tellin how tamani feels :o)
Winterfaeriesyasmine chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
OH MY GOD. ONE WORD: I LOVE IT.

Okay three actually. But oh god you have no idea how awesome I think you are. Are you going to follow up on this, because I totally think the actual story would rock too.