Reviews for Limpets Are My Favorite Animals
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Ah! hahaha, poor jensen! Being tortured like that !
Tren Rogue chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
hehe, that was cute :) Perhaps a little follow up is needed, perhaps cougar's side of it, or the following morning?
Shirokaga chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Lovely
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Sneaky sneaky Cougar!
Cougar'sCatnip chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
LOL love this one. Who wouldn't want Cougar cuddles?

CC
FudgeLove chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This was so adorable! I love your work (well I've only read the Jensen/Cougar ones but they've all been fantastic!). I really liked how Jensen was just babbling to himself as always and Cougar was secretly listening. 3
aussie-chick-13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
"Clay noticed that every time he woke up, Cougar was awake: cleaning his gun, praying, watching everyone else sleep, and cleaning his gun some more."

BAHAHA

epic line

awesome story :]
Lily Zen chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Ridiculously cute.
generic3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
D'awwww...
Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
That was one of the greatest fics ever. Oh, this is definitely going on my favorites. I've already checked that down below.

This was so sweet and adorable and funny and cute and...yada, yada, yada. There are just way too many words that I can associate with this outstanding fic.

I love how Jensen is hot for Cougar, and then it turns out (of course) that Cougar is hot for Jensen. And the part where Jensen had to get up to 'bleed the lizard' and then come back, all the while trying to deal with Cougar's sudden limpet-like traits was wonderful.

And bravo Cougar for orchestrating it so that Jensen wouldn't feel in danger and would realize that the feelings were a two-way street. Well, Jensen doesn't realize it yet. But at least he doesn't feel in danger.

Oh, I can't wait to see what happens in Chapter 2. More of the same would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you MauMauKa for this awesome story. I can't wait for more. Have a great night. Happy Writing!

JP