Reviews for Regaining What Was Lost
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Oh, i'm so glad they're back together again.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Very good chapter. And the girls-they must feel horrible, after thinking that maybe they have their daddy back, and are about to lose him.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Keeping his hands off Aurora would be easy.

-Laughs hysterically.

But why did the two of them sleep in the tub for ten hours? You never did say (yes, Aurora is pregnant, but Severus shouldn't have slept that much unless something else is wrong.

Oh, yes. Evil Cliffie...boo, hiss!

But I don't think anyone is going to miss Greyback.
wandamarie chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
wandamarie chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
thank you it was a good one keep up the great work
wandamarie chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
thank you it is a good one keep up the great work
JWOHPfan chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Great story! Not the ending I'd imagined, but a great ending none the less.
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
I loved this story and I was sad to see you end it so quickly, however I did love the ending you wrote. Thanks for this story! :)
DaughterOfAres chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Thank you!

*glomps her soul sister*

That was total awesomeness. :D

I love how Roxi finially speaks to him. And the ending with Draco and Harry! Priceless! Though, I'm a bit partial to the scene between Snape and Aurora in the bathroom. lol. I giggled at the intense cleansing spell.

I don't know what else to say that I haven't told all ready. Excellent story Lan! I'd love a sequel! :P

Wonderful story!
DaughterOfAres chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
OMG!

*sobs*

Angel and Sev! That was just to amazing for words Lan! I loved it! You did beautifully with them! *hugs ANgle and Snape*

Oh! And the humor added through out was very well done! Room 394...Superman...tights...car vs Snape. Wonderful!

I love it!
DaughterOfAres chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
I'd so be screaming at you to update right now if I didn't have the inside scoop of what's going to happen next. Not to mention the next chapter is up. :D

Love it Lan! The father daughter moments are adorable. I love how you show the distance that's grown between them, but at the same time how much they care for each other. Angel is adorable! I love her! She's SNape's daughter to a 'T'.

I know I mention it before but the unpacked boxes are awesome. Seriously I love that bit. How he simply can't unpack them despite his resolution to do so. Perfectly done.

Awesome job!
JWOHPfan chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
The ONLY way you can make it better is to find her and bring her back ALIVE AND WELL and SOOOOOOOOON! Otherwise, well, you don't want to hear that I'm sure.
snapeswidow chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
another great chapter Lan! i so wanteded to hold Seva nd never let go in the first half of this. WHY must you torture the poor man! lol

wich brings me to the second half of this chapter, and the "other" torture you inflick on Poor sev! i love Aurora humor in this chapter, and how Sev is so in'lust' (for now) with Her! lol Poor...Poor Severus! lol
wandamarie chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
it was a good one keep up the great work it was a sad one like you said thanks for sharing your talents with all of us
wandamarie chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
wow it is a good one thanks keep up the good work