Reviews for Have A Little Faith
Arkeen chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I liked your summary and your title. They worked well with the story. Except for a few instances where I got a little confused, the rest was a wonderfully woven story between Neji and Tenten. Lovely job. :)
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
awwwww sooooo cuuuuuute. i love it!
0namakiza0 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010

And I LOVE that lullaby! I used to sing it by myself at nights when it was really peaceful, cuz my window looks out over this huge green forest and it was so pretty. (even though the song is about a green island...:)
Wroathe chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This is my last review for the night, so let's give this a whirl.

As a start, this story was fantastic. I loved the emotional appeal of it. You so seldom find stories that you can really connect with these days, and I found myself enthralled in yours, eagerly waiting to see what happened. It's a magnificent piece of work you've established here: really, it is. I felt my eyes prickling from just reading the thing. It was a magnificent story, all in all. I would say that it rivals some of the ones I've read in the past few weeks... one of the only things that keeps it from being the best would probably have to be the end, but I'll get to that, all in due time. I loved the idea that you used flashbacks throughout the fic. I've always been a fan of flashbacks - they're just so interesting! - and yours really added something to your story. They weren't meaningless, yet they also weren't necessary. They added to your emotional appeal, which, might I say, was fantastic.

Now, there are a few recommendations/things I'd like to point out. For starters, your grammar was a bit off. Now, I know I shouldn't be the one pointing something like this out, seeing as my grammar sucks and I don't have a beta, but I would recommend investing an hour or two in finding a good beta. Several specialize in grammar and sentence structure, and I would most definitely suggest having them review your stories.

I mentioned earlier that I had an issue with the ending, and, indeed, I do. I was so excited when I got to the part about Neji's death because, hey, I hadn't expected it. I was amazed that you would take it to such a level: so few authors go the distance these days (including myself)... but then I kept reading and my disappointment grew with each passing word. I have to say, I was sad that you had Neji make it out in the end. I know, I know: your summary foreshadowed it, but I was still upset. You had such emotional appeal, and then to just end it like that? I feel like you were just resolving endings, like it ended too quickly. I feel like you ruined all the magnificent progress you had made with your story. Personally, and I can't believe I'm saying this... I think you should have had Neji die. I'm not typically one for angst, but that probably would have been the best solution here. I feel like your emotional appeal would have been thousands of times stronger if you did. Of course, I don't expect you to automatically heed my advice and change it: quite the contrary! I just want to point out that, for future fics, you should be careful about those everything-works-out-in-the-end endings.

Also, I was a bit confused when you went from the hospital to their training field. I lost my way a bit there, due to the fact that there really was no introduction there. I would recommend putting a line breaker there, just so everyone knows that, hey, this isn't actually happening in the hospital. Hinata doesn't like the quiet? That's an odd personal touch to put on someone like Hinata. I'd like to know where you came up with such a thing, considering that Hinata is virtually silent in every meaning of the word. I'd love to hear your opinions on something like that.

Disregarding those small details, this story was absolutely amazing. Again, I felt my eyes prickling, and I know I probably would have shed a tear or two if Neji would have died. This is a job well done, and I look forward to reviewing you sometime in the future. I hope I did not come off too rude in this review: my goal as a reviewer is to help you improve, not to demote your self esteem. I hope I have aided you in your quest to be the best writer you can be!

Yours truly,

DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Great job. I hope that you will write more nejiten fics
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/16/2010