Reviews for Espionage
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
love this xDD
Amira Devant chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Lol, I like your serialdater!Blaine.
Btw, didn't you know? Kurt cyber stalked Blaine and got the photo. That's my head canon and I'm sticking with it. XD :P

Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwww... i just cannot express how adorable Blaine is... and how sweet Sam is...
hannahginny chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Adorable
FireAngel5683 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I love the yearbook part.
EvilRegalGleek chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I love all the stories about people from New Directions trying to help Kurt! Sam was a random one but this was cool, I think the real reason Sam isn't at Dalton anymore is because of the homeless thing, right? Anyways yeah, love it!
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I am a huge aficionado of Sam/Blaine friendship, so of course I loved this. Even before the "Makeover" episode, I was all on board with this friendship, and I love that you've been writing it since Blaine made his first appearance on the show. They both have an easygoing and likable manner that seems very compatible, and you've captured that well here. It's clear that they enjoy each other's company, even if they aren't best friends, and I like how Sam's considering even dabbling into a little matchmaking to help Kurt out. Also, I loved how Blaine was indignant that Sam immediately joined the Glee club at McKinley even though the Warblers had been trying to recruit him for years.

What I've always enjoyed about your interpretation of Blaine is that he has this rich back story, which includes his dating life. I like that it differs from Kurt's, too, which is to be expected, given their personalities. He's not new to the dating field - his manner alone suggests that he's had at least some prior experience - but he also recognizes that Kurt needs some space and he can't force him into it. It makes for an interesting combination, and I love reading how you write it.
andthenlarryruinedmysociallife chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This part had me laughing soooo hard-
But now he's met Kuuuuuuurt, and now he's in loooooooove, and...I ought to stop talking like this.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh this is *adorable*
StormsInNeverland chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Hehe, what a gem! (Both Sam AND this story, that is...)

Over and out.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
aww, cute! well, the blaine spying part, not so much the kurt getting harassed part. that part was sad :(
sassy selena chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
:)i love that blaine is there to watch over kurt
rofro05 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
It's sort of my personal head cannon that Sam came from Dalton so this made me very happy. And I love that he wants to set Kurt up with Blaine here almost as much as I love Blaine asking Sam to keep an eye on Kurt. This is a really good example of all that makes your writing so wonderful. You are able to create your own fabulous AU story lines but they make so much sense with actual cannon.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 5/26/2011