Reviews for The Second Tour: Uncut!
kyle chapter 10 . 2/10
Cool, please continue.
Carnival Hex chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
New emperor, new bad guy/faction, I like it.
Souzou the Insane chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Excellent story so far! I am honestly hooked, and can't believe I had to read through it so fast. Good job! Hope it keeps updating :)
Sweetums128neo chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
...I'm trembling. I'm actually trembling. Will there be any more updates? This is the best BrĂ¼tal Legend fucker out there. I can't stand myself. Please tell me there will be an update.

The Guardian is amzing, I hear his voice. His mannerisms are exact. So are Eddie's. And Lita's and Ophilia's. Oh god poor Ophilia. The sound of the creature's voice, driving her to insanity, making an unmistakeable rage boil in Eddie's blood and body. Why are Ophilia and Eddie more in touch with the sound than Lita? Or anyone else for that matter? Is it because of their contact with the sea of Black Tears? Or just something on a more personal level? Ugh, this is insane, and I love it. I love it SO FUCKING MUCH. Please please you've gotta continue this. ; A;
WikiSorcerer chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Oh I GET IT NOW!
Switchblaze chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
Rocking story! I love it all the way! You really captured the Brutal Legend theme here, so keep going. (P.s. I was just a little too Lazy to sign in, but my name really is Switchblaze)
Snevilly chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
I just wanted to say that I think your story is awesome and I can't wait to see more. I'm really excited to see what you do with the Guardian of Metal. :3
Snevilly chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
Can't wait to see what happens next. :D
Snevilly chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
I though the name Ozzreal was perfect. :)
Gijinka Renamon chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
Awesome story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Pisces chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
So far, this is an excellent story! The plot is intriguing, and all the characters seem to be treated with respect. I especially love what you're doing with the Guardian of Metal, who is probably my favorite character from Brutal Legends, followed closely by Eddie himself and the Kill Master.

I'm really looking forward to the continuation of this story, and I'm definitely putting this on alert.
Omegalus chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Nice. I loved how you b rought in what Eddie's live might have been like when he was younger in the human/mordern world.

can't wait for the next chapter
Lit. Metalhead chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
This story is getting really interesting.

Keept up the good work.
XKhaosXKyuubiX chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
OneLastBird,

This is one of the greatest fanfics I have ever read. EVER. Update soon please. And if you need Ideas, let me know. I'll hook you up.

-Khaos
Omegalus chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
interesting. Can't wait to see how the human and demon factions continue to react to the Black Host