Reviews for Of Muppets and Men
the electric phantom chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Only Tim could actually have the giggles over the Muppet Show like that. Awesome!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
lol awesome and i can so picture them both

Lauri3n chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
His great, although it kinda confuses me beacuse I've never seen the muppets.
Pip4 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This is a cure story. I loved the bit at the end. I an totally see Gibbs and Fornell cracking obnixious jokes with each other and laughing riotously. Although, I was a little bit unclear as to what was actually happening in the story, other than the group was partaking in a stage show, involving a Piggy act.
victoriantealady chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
That was a good one! I loved Statler and Waldorf and to think of Fornell and Gibbs in their place! *snort*
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I love the Muppets! Have about 15 of the DVDs, too.

Always loved the comments of Statler and Waldorf. Nice place to put Gibbs and Fornell during the performance. LOL.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Thank you for the laughter, I never thought of Gibbs and Fornell as Statler and Waldoff until now, that is just SO Fitting! thank you!
IMSLES chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Waldorf, baahaahaa... Grumpy old man.

alix33 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
"and Emily Fornell finishes her stint as a tomboyish Miss Piggy" - And her dad and her Uncle Gibbs are probably so proud their chests are practically bursting open with pride at her performance and her mom is probably so pissed-off (since we never hear of Diane being anything else, do we?) she is fit to be tied.
siltrana chapter 1 . 11/16/2010