Reviews for Of Happiness and Sanity
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Very nice poem there, for Russia.

Chilling and wonderfully thought-out, especially the flow of it and the rhyming.
Socky Again chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Fail. I just saw now that this is a limerick pattern, and that you SAID it at the beginning of your author's note. So, 1 major fail for Socky, and maybe a laugh at my stupidness for you.
Socbballluvr13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I was too lazy to sign in again. XD

Can you believe that I never read this? I thought it had something to do with Lucky Lady, but then I realized it was a Brutal tie-in... now, so... I read it! (Derp what else would I be doing if I was reviewing this XD)

Anyway, it was great. I loved the style of it the... um.. " A" style, as we call it. XD Impressive, right?

This is very Russia. I like how this is the first tie in of Brutal, and me, as a BDDSG'er, has never read it.

Anyway, before I get any more off topic, I loved your poem, and you should write them more often. :)
dracocrazy322 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
that was beutiful. and im not being sarcastic.
Adrenaline Write chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
NINJATASTIC TWINNY!

Why have you been hiding your poetry talent from us?

Literally, this was beautiful. I love how you captured the true misguided drive to win, the sheer insanity, really this was great. I wished it was longer, and I want to see more poetry from you, you talented little lightbulb!

-Epictastic Twinny who is working on the next chapter of Dead or Alive

PS: YOU NOMINATED ME FOR THE WINTER FANFIC AWARDS? GAAAAAAAH, THANK YOU!
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That was actually a really cool poem. It felt a little short, but the limerick format was fun to read and worked pretty well. It flowed nicely; I didn't have to stop and reread any of the stanzas to get the rhythm.

My only CC is that I didn't really understand what the thing about her sister was all about, and like I said it seemed a little short.

-P.W. Bing
Munirabella chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
That was good! I liked the pattern and everything was in perfect meter. Sanity, insanity, their fun topics to explore in the Hungers Games forum. There's so much to write about the mental aspect fo the games and it's onlookers. Anyway, I was wondering if you could check out my poetry series. You seem like a great poet, and I would love to hear your opinion and/or advice. Anyway, I'm definatley favoriting this.

Keep writing!