Reviews for Prisoner of the Daleks
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 10 . 1/22
good story
snake screamer chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Interesting fact Absom Daak is one of the few comic character to become part of a novel, the second is Frobisher (Shapeshifting penguin.)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Good chapter. I'm torn between wishing we had seen the moments that led to their predicament, and accepting that this was probably the best place to start. I look forward to seeing how Bella and the Doctor will interact mid-adventure.
Claire Thomas chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Can I just say that the Doctor and Bella are surprisingly good for each other? Donna was his 'help you forget your problems' friend- now it's Bella's turn to be the emotional support.
RosalieSmiled chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Well done. I really appreciated that you had Bella realize her errors during her self evaluation. Good reading.
apocalyps24 chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
i really liked your story it was a nice change from the usual drivel that people come up with (a good story for once ohh dear god the world is ending) anyways really looking forward to the sequel

apo24
Igneous Pride chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
I like your portrayal of Bella. She's actually got some balls. It's a nice change.

Looking forward to the next installment
Tony chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
I really love your Bella/Doctor Series! Thank you so much for writing it!

I watched the movies with a friend, but I could never really get into them because it always seemed to me that Bella never really matured. She lives through challenging and horrifying experiences, but nothing modifies her behavior or makes her reconsider her own behavior. (Maybe the books are different, but in the movies I got this impression.)

In your stories she is forced to do just that: analyze and judge her thoughts, her actions and the way they impact her life and her relationships with others.

Have you considered Bella and the Doctor meeting the Torchwood Team? Before half of them dies... All of them know what it means to see your life fall apart, it could be mutually beneficial for them to meet...

Thanks anyway for all of this, can't wait for the Wedding!
adlerj chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
Good chapter.

I'm glad that the Doctor is letting Bella travel with him. I'm looking forward to more adventures the two of them have in the future.

OrionTheHunter chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
Great! As always, thank you for writing this. I like these two as friends, though now that we are well into the 11th doctor's era on the show, I find myself curious as to how Bella would get along with Amy and Rory. Or Martha or Donna for that matter. Or Jack.
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
Great to see a Bella here who actually seems to have grown up from the Mary Sue she was in the Twilight series, and will be curious as to where they end up for their "break" next time.
adlerj chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Good chapter.

I'm glad that Kuli has a home to go to with Bowman and Koral. I think she'll be fine with the two of them.

Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Oh, that was a bit ominous at the end there, and going to look forward to where they get taken to next time, as well as what that might lead to for the duo?
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Good 'ol Doctor, and nice to see the way that he can play on the Daleks own weaknesses, even if they're loath to ever admit to them at all.
adlerj chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
Good chapter.

I liked how you portrayed Bella's POV during this time. I also liked how she stood up for the Doctor to Cuttin' Edge.

One thing though, when did Bella learn Dalek X's name? Or is that a typo?

Also, just curious, since your jumping ahead again next chapter, does that mean that it will be the last chapter?