Reviews for Prisoner of the Daleks
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
Interesting to see Bella continuing to grow apace here, and I can see this one, when she makes it back to Earth, really standing up for herself.
adlerj chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
Good chapter.

I feel SO sorry for Kuli! It must be SO hard for her! Out of interest, why did you kill her mother off, since it didn't happen in the book? Was it to make the Daleks a bigger threat? Just curious.

OrionTheHunter chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
Great! It's always fun to read more of this. Thanks for writing.
DiscoLemonadeDiva chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
I am so in love with this story. Bella's narrative is fantastic to read. I love the way that she relates seemingly insignificant things from the Twilight plots to the events of the DW story. The suspense is killing me. Poor Doctor. :( I can't wait to see what happens next with this story. PPMS (please post more soon)! :D
adlerj chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
Good chapter.

I liked the argument between Bella and Koral as it was interesting to see both points of view.

The revelations Bella had were interesting as I've never read or seen the Twilight series, so I got to understand her a bit more.

Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
Good section there, and really enjoyed Bella's epiphany there, lord knows she needed it in canon a lot, and really like how she has done something most people never do, grown up a bit and realized that it's about more than just her own wants/needs, but that she can effect others as well. As always, loved how the Doc just commans respect/fear from the Daleks, and will hope that he has a plan to get out in the nick of timewink.
adlerj chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Good chapter.

I liked how you conveyed Bella's fear and uncertainty of what was going on.

I wonder what will happen in the mines?

Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Well, the Daleks were sure there in all their awful glory/anger for now, and will hope that the Doc can come up with a plan that's not gonna end with Bella being killed, though wondering if she might be re-thinking her travels now with as bad as it's getting?
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Liked how the chat with the Dalek went, and Bella got a chance to see how both Humans and Aliens can doggone go as far as they feel they need to, especially with the Daleks that have it beat right into the programs that Davros initiated in par with his own sociopathy.
Igneous Pride chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
Fuckawesome chapter. Really dramatic. Eagerly awaiting more, hope you update soon

Happy Christmas

Igneous Pride
adlerj chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
Good chapter.

I liked how you described the talk between the Dalek and the Doctor. It was very well done.

I also liked how he explained things to Bella.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

DiscoLemonadeDiva chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
Love this story. It's one of the best Doctor Who/Twilight crossover stories. This chapter was fantastic. Conversations between the Doctor and the Daleks are always interesting. The way that you portrayed both parties was perfect. And Bella's commentary provided a nice human perspective on the Doctor's interaction with the Daleks. I can't wait to see where you take this next. PPMS! :D
OrionTheHunter chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
Great! Thanks for writing.
adlerj chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Good chapter.

I had hoped that the crew would be less hostile to the two of them, but I guess that was a vain hope.

Nice talk about the Time Lords and how they changed.

Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Nice section, and was glad to not only see the Doctor explain things to Bella, but that Bella also understood what he was telling her for real, not the vapid girl she seems to be in canon, but actually realizing things for once.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »