Reviews for Stories of Six
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
Please continue WONDERBREAD!
segment thought chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
haha, oh my god.

Jorge is funny. Like, I could totally imagine this happening.

keep writing!
xlolx9 chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
To quote a much over used expression. OMG!

Our minds must totally work alike, or something like that. In my story, Fatal Attraction, my FemSix gets a artificial arm. Go check chapter 1, you'll see.

Now...Who came up with the idea first...

lol, just kidding. This is awesome!
shadowolf93 chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
Amazing story can't wate to read more
segment thought chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
when does this chapter take place? is it like, after reach and after halo 3? or some time before halo 3 and reach... or does it even have a place? :)

well, good chapter! cant wait for the next one.
righteous-fury chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
good stuff, only gripe is that this seems like the story of Shane in Ghosts of Onyx, pg. 72-78 only you changed the name and made it about Six. Nice touch with making her birthplace New Harmony though, same as Kat and Jun :-)
segment thought chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
yeah! shar's bad-ass xD

keep writing, im enjoying this :D
SpartanGoddess chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Shar is sneaky! And obviously a great borrower of things :-P love the details on how she became the lone wolf and her interaction with Kurt.

Waiting for another great chapter :-))
Titanium Gold chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
I've got to admit, you're doing quite well with the effort to give Noble Six a backstory; better than I am right now, anyway. (The addition of yet another Fem!Six fic to the pile is rather nice too; excellent work.) :)

Keep it up.

T
xlolx9 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Hey! Keep off, FemSix is mine.

Just kidding. Yes, I'm looking forward to this. Noble Six is always interesting, as the character is so much of a blank slate. The only facts we know about her from before Reach, Is that she test-flew the Sabre, and that she destroyed a uprising on Mamore.

Interested to see what you do with her.
SpartanGoddess chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
You have another one, yay! Im looking forward to this since i like reading different interpretations of Noble Six. I also like how this is sort of a prequel to "how'd you get that" (i think thats the title...im sorry if thats not correct) i'll be bouncing like a maniac until a new chapter :-D