Reviews for Room 5
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 11/22
This is quite good for this type. I've read a couple and this works well.

hhrforever chapter 1 . 5/13
I loved this story, I wish it was a multi-chapter. Their banter was very sweet.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Really good.
Lily meet Ginny chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I love any story where either Harry or Hermione is a healer, and this one was top notch. Great job!
James018 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great story.
katesari chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Like it! Bye
sonea91 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Very sweet one-shot)
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This was so adorable. Good job mate.
jafr86 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Great story.
jayods chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Good read.
q.thews chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Love it, quite realistic (too much things go too easy, even with magic).

The "bigger picture" is a great idea even worth of a multichaptered story on its own.

Cateagle chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
A very good and enjoyable drabble and I suspect their premise may be closer to right than either of them would prefer. It's a good, solid one-shot with the potential for sequels should you so desire (and your muse so move you).
Alorkin chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Very well done. Having been both a police officer and a soldier, I am unfortunately familiar with both the ER, (Casualty Ward in Britain) and the hours. For some reason police officers tend to associate with medical personnel. Probably because we understand the stresses involved.

You have got Hermione's exhaustion and her temptation to dip into the medical supplies, down perfectly. My questions Are: A) Where are the other healers" And B) Why is there such intense activity in the ward at that time of night. That, at least, would tend indicate an increase in criminal activity. (Or idiot wizards who ignore the phrase, 'Draco Dormiens, Nonquam Titillandus'. (Is there really anybody that stupid?))

Harry's character is also well done, and very much in character with his canon personality, though if I had to write his evaluation, I'd have to say he takes to many unnecessary chances. There comes a time when the risk outweighs the benefit.

The only thing I find less than realistic, is Hermione's ability to so quickly suss out the intent and operation of the nasty hex attached to Harry's ward-stone, but that's OK, as it helps the story move.

I agree with your assessment of the brain and the brawn. Ron, is just wrong fro Harry. I can more easily see Harry/Ginny, and I despise that pairing, not because she's a rabid fan-stalker who resorts to potions, as most FF writers tend to make her, but because she has /no character/. JKR never bothered to develop her in any fashion, and instead handed us Ginny-Sue. (Sigh, such a shame.) Ron, on the other hand is /well/ developed and I cannot see such a logical, reasoning, character as Hermione choosing such an unmotivated, boorish slacker as Ron for a life-mate. It just doesn't make any sense. Opposites attract, but not those diametrically opposed. The only thing they had in common was Harry.

Oh, and 'Albeit' (All-be-it) is a single word.

A wonderful story.

Meg1614 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I enjoyed this random one shot. It honestly seemed like the snippet of a story more so than a one shot. Normally with one shots there's this overall theme and conclusion. Yours kind of lacked both. I hope you don't find that offensive. I loved the story. It's just a little taste of a made up life, that's all. Anyway great job.

addisonj chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I really liked it. I liked the slow reveal of Harry as the patient and of their engaged status. The whole concept of the magical and muggle worlds revealing is interesting as well.