Reviews for This is My Wish
Delphine Matre chapter 37 . 3/7
It was Heart breaking a beautiful and sad story i cried so much that i though i couldn't finish it.
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 37 . 2/20
I cried so much
I didn’t think I’d make it to the end but I did!
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 1 . 2/19
I was split between smiling so hard and my heart hurting! Cant wait to keep reading
GleeLover243 chapter 35 . 2/3
You actually killed Riley I figured you find a way so he would live.
Zveka chapter 37 . 2/2
love it :)

It was sad but well written, thank you for sharing your words
Elisabeth123 chapter 34 . 1/7
So sad that this is over. It’s the 2nd time I’ve read it and I loved it so much..again.
I Loved Alice and Jasper!
Elis5 chapter 37 . 9/7/2021
I’m crying… I’ve never before cried like this over a book, but what you’ve created it’s just amazing, overwhelming, touching, emotional, real, hurtful, hopeful, heartwarming and heartbreaking and just incredible… thank you for the opportunity to remember what values the most in this world and that we need to cherish every moment we live… it will never be easy and the pain will never go away completely but we have to believe and we have to stick together with the loved ones creating memories that will always be with us because that’s the most important thing.
Thank you for the opportunity to meet Riley, he is my hero and I really hope we can all make him proud knowing that he’s there watching over.
I don’t have much words except THANK YOU, dear author, for sharing this incredible story and making me feel so much. Thank you! 3
MissWM chapter 37 . 6/22/2021
oh. my. god. i loved this. i cried so much, my face is all puffy. Riley was such a sweet boy. So strong and smart and thoughtful. i'm in love with his character. and awed by his resilience. it must be so hard to lose a child. i lost an aunt to cancer. she battled with it for almost 10 years. it is such a cruel disease.

thank you so much for sharing this.
OH MIA MYA chapter 37 . 4/29/2021
Beautiful. I'm so glad I decided to read.
xkellyxx95 chapter 37 . 3/21/2021
I remember reading this in 2015. I was 17. It crushed me then and it also crushed me rereading it. I cannot image the pain parents go through losing young children. If i lost my son I would lose myself completely. Such a beautiful story written so well.
Elisabeth123 chapter 37 . 2/7/2021
Beautiful story. Reading it for 2nd time cried just as much.
Elle Whitecap chapter 37 . 2/6/2021
Wow very bittersweet
soccermom101113 chapter 25 . 1/30/2021
Omg almost every chapter has me crying. Thanks for sharing
lovingyou4ever chapter 37 . 1/16/2021
I loved it, thank you for writing
WildChild1954 chapter 25 . 12/25/2020
So not fair. For the first time in this story I have tears coming down my cheeks like crazy. The little song Riley wrote for Brittney tears at my heart and I know she'll be waiting for him when his time comes.
5,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »