Reviews for This is My Wish
OH MIA MYA chapter 37 . 4/29
Beautiful. I'm so glad I decided to read.
xkellyxx95 chapter 37 . 3/21
I remember reading this in 2015. I was 17. It crushed me then and it also crushed me rereading it. I cannot image the pain parents go through losing young children. If i lost my son I would lose myself completely. Such a beautiful story written so well.
Elisabeth123 chapter 37 . 2/7
Beautiful story. Reading it for 2nd time cried just as much.
Elle Whitecap chapter 37 . 2/6
Wow very bittersweet
soccermom101113 chapter 25 . 1/30
Omg almost every chapter has me crying. Thanks for sharing
lovingyou4ever chapter 37 . 1/16
I loved it, thank you for writing
Wild Child 1954 chapter 25 . 12/25/2020
So not fair. For the first time in this story I have tears coming down my cheeks like crazy. The little song Riley wrote for Brittney tears at my heart and I know she'll be waiting for him when his time comes.
Flora Mile chapter 37 . 11/26/2020
I could re-read this story at least once a year, gets me every time! Love it!
cullenlover88 chapter 37 . 11/17/2020
nice story
dreamthief19 chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
I didnt read this story recently. I was scrolling through looking for a new story to read and I came across this one. I remembered reading it before so I scrolled down the reviews and saw that I left one over two years ago. I instantly remembered what this was about. Tears started pouring from my eyes. I cant read this story again right now because honestly my emotions couldnt handle it, but the fact that over two years have passed and I'm still so deeply touched by your words is astounding. Please never stop writing, you truly have a gift. I hope to one day be able to read this one in particular again and cry over the heartbreakingly beautiful scenes all over again.
Sourcherrysconez chapter 37 . 7/11/2020
I wanted to thank you for this incredible story. I laughed and cried while reading it. It was as sad as heart-warming. Thank you for sharing it, it'll always have a special place in my heart. I already can't wait to read it again.
FanFicLover2407 chapter 37 . 6/30/2020
This... is.. fantastic.. I cried. The entire time.. but that just shows how good the writing is. Thank you for sharing this and bringing out a pretty sad but heartwarming story!
bokins17 chapter 2 . 6/7/2020
I am already crying, reallly touching story.
Shaylee 101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2020
Thank you this beautiful story!
lauracamilamurcia chapter 37 . 5/24/2020
I have never cried so much, as when I read this story, I was very moved because I am a nurse and I see death and pain in my work daily, thank you very much for sharing this, greetings, I hope you are very well
5,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »