Reviews for This is My Wish
Boy, it was hard to read but amazingly touching. What a beautiful and heart wrenching story. Thank you️️️️️️️
twicrazreader chapter 37 . 4/13
Beautifully written story!
I loved every word,
It was heartbreaking and loving all the way through.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Marie
Twicrazreader
Wendyg63 chapter 2 . 4/9
Good writing
Wendyg63 chapter 1 . 4/9
Wonderful, emotional start. You’ve got us in love with your characters already. Bravo
Lainey10 chapter 37 . 8/5/2023
This was one of the most heartbreakingly beautiful stories I have read. From start to finish it was impossible not to fall in love with the characters.
Cina's chapter 37 . 5/21/2023
I read this wonderful heartbreaking story again. It had me crying and smiling and I thank you again for writing and share. I lost my husband 2 years this month to cancer and in the end you just wish them no more pain….. even if it means they have to leave you. My thanks again for sharing.
tattedmomma chapter 37 . 5/3/2023
This story was amazingly written, my heart broke for Bella and Edward. I can’t begin to imagine the pain they went through with losing a child
JaysWorld2 chapter 37 . 3/6/2023
This story absolutely broke my heart. Wow this was brutal, and loving, and fun, and sweet, and heart-wrenching... and just so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 37 . 1/28/2023
Wow! Such a powerful story. Seriously. I have read over 500 fanfics and this one really stands out.
So profound and Alice was right; three wishes in one. Parents married, Riley adopted complete with name change, and siblings.
Obviously Riley is watching over them and Brianna can sense or see him.
Truly a touching journey and one that will stay with me for a very long time.
Thank you.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 35 . 1/27/2023
What about his wish?!
I'm bawling!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 30 . 1/27/2023
I'm glad Edward has his parents to support him. Yes, Bella would, too, but he needs an outsider, so to speak, for that.
Please tell me Emmett finishes his comic book for Riley in time!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 28 . 1/27/2023
Eyebrow of doom!
Bwahahaha!
So glad Riley gets to experience the wedding.
Could Bella's fatigue be because she may be pregnant? I know she got the shot, but things do happen...
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 25 . 1/27/2023
No words...
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 24 . 1/27/2023
This is just torture and yet I can't stop reading. A testament to how good the writer is. ;)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 19 . 1/27/2023
'Tomorrow may never come.'
How sad!
And poor Brittney...she deserves to be kissed.
5,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »