Reviews for This is My Wish
cinderella191 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Wow so emotional and beautiful :)
distractinglysimple chapter 37 . 10/15/2014
I cried off and on this whole story. And it made me wonder what my friend went through as he was fighting Lukemia. Maybe that's why your story was so touching. Even though it hurt to keep reading, I kept going because it was so beautiful.
Rebadams7 chapter 37 . 10/10/2014
There are no words. This is a beautiful tale. Sharing with the world is a great gift
R
Gillian Aubrey chapter 37 . 10/7/2014
Oh my gosh, I love this story! I knew going into it that the ending was probably going to be difficult but you made the whole thing so wonderful and the emotion within so very touching. I'm so happy I took a chance and read it. I also loved the idea of children who grow up in heaven, i.e. Jasper and Alice. I also adored the ending and last couple paragraphs in particular. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 36 . 10/7/2014
That was so incredibly sad! :(
Gillian Aubrey chapter 35 . 10/7/2014
I haven't reviewed until now because I've been flying thru this but lordy that was tough and beautiful.
Powermouse chapter 37 . 10/6/2014
One of the best stories, ever! Thank you for sharing this with us. It made me laugh and cry (heavily). You managed to make it realistic and to let it end with with a smile for me. Thank you.
bamagal110 chapter 37 . 9/24/2014
O god this story was so great, I cryed and laughed it was so moving.. Just to clarify tho Jasper and Alice were like angels or something...
PVV chapter 37 . 9/24/2014
Thank you so much for this story.
MeTeeKay chapter 37 . 9/20/2014
Awesome story! Keep up the wonderful work.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/12/2014
OMG! I loved it I couldn't stop reading u did such an excellent job in writing this I don't think u stopped crying. Please continue to write stories like this that touch the hear.
Fleur2845 chapter 37 . 9/9/2014
You are a very talented writer, to be able to write such an incredible story. This is one of the most moving and beautiful stories that I have ever read. I believe that everybody should read your story to truly see what love is.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/2/2014
This is possibly the most moving story I have read in the fanfiction world. I had tears running down my face, I was so wrapped up in it. Thank you for a beautifully written and incredibly moving story.
farkaskriszta chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
I started to read your story in the afternoon and now at night I'm forcing myself to put it down till tomorrow cause I have to get some sleep. It's such a beautiful, moving story. And while it is about a desperate situation it still manages to concentrate on great things in life and focusing on love and its meaning to all of us. I am hooked. And pitching to read on.
edwards-sparrow chapter 37 . 8/2/2014
This is a beautiful story I did have to stop and start during Rylies death as I couldn't see for my tears I will be recommending this to my groups on Facebook. Thank you for showing what the families of people adult and child go through during this horrible illness much love A xoxoxo
4,962 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »