Reviews for This is My Wish
Mandi721 chapter 37 . 3/26/2014
This was an absolutely beautiful touching story. I loved every tear i cried and everytime it made me smile. Thank you for writing something so heartwarming.
puss-is-in-boots chapter 37 . 3/24/2014
omg i LOVED this story so much! I literally cried my way through it! So well written and what a great way to raise awareness for cancer! Love it!
obsessed414 chapter 36 . 3/19/2014
I have never cried as much as I have with your story. Absolutely amazing story!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/16/2014
omggggg best fic ever. i cant stop crying yesterday. you are amazing!
robertsbella2 chapter 37 . 3/15/2014
What a beautiful story, very sad, but so beautiful. I don't think I've ever cried so much ready a fic, I don't think I would have made it reading this as a WIP, just too much. Its 8h30 at night and I haven't had supper yet, just stopped to bath and feed my son. I had to finish this in one shot, the snot sobbing and crying is just overwhelming. I've been really sad and down lately and sometimes a good cry can help you release those pent up feelings and emotions. I think I needed this. Loved the story so much it must have taken a lot from you to write this. I cannot imagine what it must be like to loose a child to cancer. My kids and I are really struggling financially but I also say, at least we have our health, I think that would just be devastating. So here is me in a snot sobbing mess, saying thank you for sharing this lovely sad story. I was warned it will be sad but I still enjoyed reading it.
robertsbella2 chapter 35 . 3/15/2014
snot sobbing, yeah, I'm ugly now. So beautifully written, by so, so sad.
robertsbella2 chapter 30 . 3/15/2014
So sad, hate the papz. Riley is so strong.
robertsbella2 chapter 27 . 3/15/2014
sobbing now. OMG so sad.
robertsbella2 chapter 26 . 3/15/2014
Just give me a minute I'm out of tissues need to get more. So lovely, loved the speech.
robertsbella2 chapter 25 . 3/15/2014
sniff, pass the tissues. sniff.
robertsbella2 chapter 21 . 3/15/2014
Awwww, so cute.
robertsbella2 chapter 20 . 3/14/2014
Aww the first kiss chat, so cute. Eeeeeeppp Edward is buying a ring.
robertsbella2 chapter 19 . 3/14/2014
Cute.
robertsbella2 chapter 9 . 3/14/2014
Awww, the tickling and breakfast in bed, so cute.
robertsbella2 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
I hope Jane destroys Heidi, don't want Edward getting into more trouble.
4,860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »