Reviews for This is My Wish
most emotional story I have ever read. really well written.
readercharlie chapter 1 . 3/29
I'm bawling so hard I can barely process words. It was such a beautiful story and I feel blessed that I had an opportunity to read it. My heart will always have a special place for those with cancer or any other illness and their loved ones. Please considering trying to publish this because everyone needs to read a story like this.
xBeauty chapter 37 . 3/15
I've never cried & loved a story so much! You're such an amazing writer.. You really should make a movie of your story.. It will be the best movie ever.. I can not stop thinking about Riley... I couldn't stop crying while reading about his death... I love you for writing such an amazing,perfect, emotional & awesome story.. You really should get an award for this!
magcheer19 chapter 37 . 2/13
I balled my eyes out. LITERALLY, i don't know if you have written from experience or if you just wrote from an idea but you don't even understand how close this story hit home. My cousin Macy Bella Ganz was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer before she even turned one. She battled it for three long years and had gotten many treatments of chemo, surgeries, blood transfusions, and medicines. We were a close family, but the her sickness made us that much closer. I watched her go through all of it, and even though my parents tried to shield me at the age of eleven i still saw it. She had been in remission for a summer when we found out that she had gotten leukemia from the chemo. I literally watched her slowly die. As her organs started to die she became so big and was in so much pain. I can't get the image out of my mind of the tiny casket that she was placed in at the wake. This story was literally my life for those three years. Even though it wasn't my child who had cancer it was someone i couldn't bare to lose. I had only been a child myself when i saw the harsh realities of cancer. She died five days before my birthday and i didn't know how much pain truly came from losing someone you truly loved. At first i couldn't mention her without balling my eyes out. Now, four and a half years later its all blurry. I remember the pain, but i hate myself for not remembering more. I can't recall a lot of the memories from that time and I don't want to forget her. Its funny how in the beginning everyone tells you it will get better, and you don't believe them, and now years later i see that it is true. A piece of your heart will always be missing but you heal over it and only some times do you feel the ache of where that piece used to be. I will never get to go shopping with my cousin, take pictures with her at her prom, or see her at a family holiday. These are the things that i will have to live with, but i know she watches over me. Whenever I hear the son "So What" by P!NK I know Macy is sending me a message and i take the length of the song to talk to her. I just hope that i have made her proud. Thank you for this gift of a story, i am a fan of your other works and have seen this numerous times and something THIS TIME made me click on it as i was scrolling through the TwiFanFicRecs website. I think Macy was sending me a message to remember to appreciate life. You are truly a wonderful writer and captured this story beautifully. Thank you for such a beautiful gift
Cellita chapter 37 . 2/2
wow! Every time I would see that story, I'd passed Over it. Now that I've done reading it I wonder why. Your story was so emotional ! I cried so much. I'm still drying my tears while writing. Thank you so much for sharing that story with us. You became one of my favorite authors with that beautiful story. Thanks again.
From France
Lottee13 chapter 37 . 2/1
Thank you! For this lovely, amazing, beautiful, sad, heartbreaking story! I loved it! Xx
Lottee13 chapter 35 . 2/1
I'm crying my eyes out right now! You write so beautiful!
How sad. This is such a sad, loving, wonderful story.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 37 . 1/28
Words can't express how truly wonderful this story is! It was heart felt and funny. It ticked all the right boxes. Thank you for sharing!
Sandria99 chapter 37 . 1/25
Oh My God! This story was so beautifully heart warming and heart wrenching. I can't imagine the loss of a child and thank the Lord every day for my healthy children. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
nattynel80 chapter 37 . 1/24
Really great story . Would have also been nice if there was a short paragraph on riley and brittney reuniting i guess i can use my imagination. Keep up the good work
3starsisters chapter 37 . 1/23
This story is amazing and touching. You're an amazing author.
Lcatz85 chapter 37 . 1/11
I don't think I've cried so much through a fic. Thank you for sharing this amazing yet heartbreaking story.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 37 . 1/10
Wow..M this story was so sad but also so full of love. I cried through so many chapters, probably each one. TI loved Riley and his best friend. I loved how edward got back to them and that their relationship repair and thrive. I loved riley, obviously. He was so cute and so, sweet and so loving and so amazing! I loved his best friend and her wish and bringing the wish group to roley. Loved their first kiss. I loved then and how edward and Bella dealt with it... and their babies. Sad it's over!
MiccaF chapter 37 . 12/26/2014
Excellent story! Very well written. An emotional roller coaster that I will gladly ride again in the future :-) Thanks for writing and helping bring awareness to cancer in children.
4,873 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »