Reviews for This is My Wish
SarcasticBimbo chapter 35 . 2/24
Sorry, but a box of tissues just won't be enough for this chapter. You should probably change that warning to grab a case of them. :-( Thank you for sharing your talent.
avonluxfeu chapter 37 . 2/10
I really don't know what to say about this story. It's just incredible! It seized my heart in its clutches and didn't let go. It took me in such an emotional ups and downs that I can't even stop reading. Your words wound around my heart and squeezed it so hard that sometimes I couldn't even breathe.

Riley.. Oh my God, Riley. Such a sweet little boy who had such a hard life, but his heart. Bless his heart. And Bella. And Edward. GAH! I'M SPEECHLESS.

This is a really great story and you did such an AMAZING job in writing it. I can't say anything else. That's it. It's great. It's amazing.

Thank you for sharing this heart-wrenching, tear-jerking, absolutely beautiful story.
With all the love that Riley has,

-AVLX
DMBSJB18 chapter 37 . 1/10
I spent the last 24 ish hours reading this and sobbing my little heart out. Thank you for sharing with it. I kinda wish you had left out the Edward threesome/man whoring it up and Bella forgiving him completely pretty much instantaneously. I pretty much had to push all of that out of my mind and pretend like Edward never left them, because the rest of the story was so so beautiful. thanks for sharing!
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 37 . 12/30/2016
Absolutely beautiful! Loved this story SO much! Thank you for sharing.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 35 . 12/30/2016
See, i knew this would happen. I knew i would cry my eyes out if i read this and i was right. My god i love this story! Its so beautiful and perfect in its own way. Its not even done but i wanted to let you know you did a great job!
Faithful chapter 37 . 12/21/2016
This story got my crying till the end... It's so beautiful painful, it's never easy to deal with the death of a loved one. Plan on reading it over and over again.
guest chapter 37 . 10/4/2016
I literally cannot stop crying i cried my eyes out from chapter 1 to 37 my eyes are bloodshot and swollen
guest chapter 35 . 10/3/2016
I AM DECEASED
guest chapter 25 . 10/3/2016
This chapter killed my i cant breathe from all my sobbing
guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
I cry every damn chapter please give my eyes and my heart a break
guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
I vow to myself to not cry well that vow has now been broken i cant stop crying cancer stories affect me so much cause ive lived with it
Fullofpassion09 chapter 28 . 9/20/2016
Love it
Fullofpassion09 chapter 27 . 9/20/2016
I love you showing presence of those gone
Fullofpassion09 chapter 26 . 9/20/2016
This whole chapter ripped my heart out but I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for a minute starting at: "I think you should know, I'll take good care of her when it's my turn to go." on...
Fullofpassion09 chapter 25 . 9/20/2016
Soul deep pain and an endless flow of tears holding you breath as I cradle my youngest
4,962 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »