Reviews for This is My Wish
dreamngo4it9 chapter 37 . 1/10
Wow..M this story was so sad but also so full of love. I cried through so many chapters, probably each one. TI loved Riley and his best friend. I loved how edward got back to them and that their relationship repair and thrive. I loved riley, obviously. He was so cute and so, sweet and so loving and so amazing! I loved his best friend and her wish and bringing the wish group to roley. Loved their first kiss. I loved then and how edward and Bella dealt with it... and their babies. Sad it's over!
MiccaF chapter 37 . 12/26/2014
Excellent story! Very well written. An emotional roller coaster that I will gladly ride again in the future :-) Thanks for writing and helping bring awareness to cancer in children.
mecrazy25 chapter 37 . 12/16/2014
Absolutely amazing story! I think I cried reading the the whole second half of the story. I hope and pray that doctors find a cure, so no other child or family has to go through this.
Knit Bug chapter 37 . 12/5/2014
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this fic. So many times I had tears in my eyes, or just streaming down my cheeks... this was such a good heartfail fic! Gah! I loved it so much. Truly, such a beautiful story.

Knit
Cramos28 chapter 37 . 11/27/2014
Wow! This story was beautiful and very emotional I have to say I broke down reading it! Your writing is exceptional! Thank you for this story
RobsessedPattinson chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
This story broke my heart to pieces... it was beautiful and so well written. Thank you for sharing it with us. It will always have a special place in my heart.
Bedrooomeyes chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
I wanted to read this for so long but could not bring myself to do so. I am in so delighted I did. What a beautiful story that repeatedly brought tears to my eyes. Thank you.
RobsessedPattinson chapter 25 . 11/24/2014
This fucking broke me...
RobsessedPattinson chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
I'm loving this story! My heart breaks a little thinking of the inevitable.
FL Sunshine chapter 37 . 11/21/2014
Loved your story, even thou I had to buy 3 boxes of klennex to get through it. Very sweet. IF this is from your real life experience Many hugs to you.
SomeoneImpressed chapter 37 . 11/19/2014
That was heart wrenching and comforting at the same time. An interpretation of life at its fullest and an example of the lowest of lows. I loved reading this, and only did so because of a friend. While I cannot begin to comprehend the depths of emotion you must have felt when writing this, I do know some things about pain and worry. Yet, I also know how joy, love and happiness feels. This took me on a roller coaster of a ride, and I hope you will considering publishing this some day. The world needs to read something like this, have an inkling of what some families go through everyday, and I believe this story is one of the best ways it can happen.
Someone Very Impressed (And Emotional).
Momcycle chapter 37 . 11/20/2014
I finally got the courage to read this story and I'm so glad I did. You portrayed an amazing little boy in Riley. You couldn't help but fall in love with him and his outlook on life even with all he was facing. It was a hard story to read at times but well worth the time. Amazing is the only word I can come up with.
NPakus chapter 37 . 11/19/2014
Wow! So, so beautiful...you captured such emotion and heartfelt truth in this story. Thanks for sharing :)
NPakus chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Riley is clever :)
NPakus chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Sounds like he's heading in the right direction...
4,860 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »