Reviews for This is My Wish
garanke chapter 37 . 3/7
one hell of a story good job
I would like to say that this is probably the most heart filled story I have ever, ever read in my 3 years of fanfiction. This story shows how many children and adults go through cancer and how selfless these people are. I would like to congratulate you on such an amazing piece of writing. This story is motivational, moving and has left me speechless. Since the first page my eyes have not stopped watering. This beautiful piece of writing should be published and I recommend this with a whole heart. Thank you for writing this piece. Yours sincerely xxtwilightkdxx
prrrincess chapter 37 . 2/27
This is so beautiful! Alice & Jasper's roles - I loved them. It's nice to think that there are angels out there helping those who need it. Riley was just amazing. I cried both sad and happy tears - thank you for sharing this!
prrrincess chapter 32 . 2/27
Riley has that mix of an adult's wisdom and a child's innocence. I love his character.
prrrincess chapter 25 . 2/27
My heart, it breaks. Oh to see the world through a child's eyes. It's always the little things. Those tiny details you thought were insignificant always turn out to be the most meaningful.

RIP Brittney :'(
prrrincess chapter 21 . 2/27
These kids are too adorable! It saddens me that they won't get much time :-(
prrrincess chapter 19 . 2/27
I love the Riley POV chapters.
prrrincess chapter 11 . 2/27
Awwww nothing beats family time :-)
prrrincess chapter 7 . 2/27
Riley's a lot smarter and more attuned to people than some people twice, even thrice, his age.
prrrincess chapter 5 . 2/27
Oh Riley you're so precious. So E & B did have a relationship before. I'm still womdering about their ages though. How old must've Bella been when she had Riley?
prrrincess chapter 3 . 2/27
So Edward was 25 when Riley was 5. How old was Bella? And wait, he and Bella started dating or something back when they first met?
prrrincess chapter 2 . 2/27
Riley is so good and selfless and I'm awed by the attitude he has towards his sickness, his life, and the people around him. He's not bitter or angry or depressed and that's just amazing. I hope he'll be okay. He deserves so much.
prrrincess chapter 1 . 2/27
I've been putting off reading this and now that I've started it, I have a feeling I'll be shedding lots of tears.
Godschildtweety chapter 37 . 2/24
Great story has me in tears
Vampire Reaper 13 chapter 37 . 2/24
This is one of the most emotional FF stories I have ever read. I cried so much I had a sinus headache the next day.
It is a beautiful well written story that I had put off reading for quite a while because I knew it would be emotional. Understatement of the year.
Riley is such a beautiful little boy it just breaks your heart.
Thank you for sharing what I am sure had to of had some personal attachment and experiences involved.
I waited 3 days after finishing to do this review and it still brings me to tears.
4,717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »