Reviews for This is My Wish
RobsessedPattinson chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
I'm loving this story! My heart breaks a little thinking of the inevitable.
FL Sunshine chapter 37 . 11/21/2014
Loved your story, even thou I had to buy 3 boxes of klennex to get through it. Very sweet. IF this is from your real life experience Many hugs to you.
SomeoneImpressed chapter 37 . 11/19/2014
That was heart wrenching and comforting at the same time. An interpretation of life at its fullest and an example of the lowest of lows. I loved reading this, and only did so because of a friend. While I cannot begin to comprehend the depths of emotion you must have felt when writing this, I do know some things about pain and worry. Yet, I also know how joy, love and happiness feels. This took me on a roller coaster of a ride, and I hope you will considering publishing this some day. The world needs to read something like this, have an inkling of what some families go through everyday, and I believe this story is one of the best ways it can happen.
Someone Very Impressed (And Emotional).
Momcycle chapter 37 . 11/20/2014
I finally got the courage to read this story and I'm so glad I did. You portrayed an amazing little boy in Riley. You couldn't help but fall in love with him and his outlook on life even with all he was facing. It was a hard story to read at times but well worth the time. Amazing is the only word I can come up with.
NPakus chapter 37 . 11/19/2014
Wow! So, so beautiful...you captured such emotion and heartfelt truth in this story. Thanks for sharing :)
NPakus chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Riley is clever :)
NPakus chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Sounds like he's heading in the right direction...
NPakus chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Such heartbreak and loss in his young life.
NPakus chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Sweet little guy!
ginkgo00 chapter 37 . 11/16/2014
Thank you so much for your heart felt story. Great themes, good writing and a super tear jerker.
ginkgo00 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Powerful. Sad.
sathya chapter 37 . 11/13/2014
Best story I had ever read. I never cried this much from the start to the end of the story I didn't stop crying. Such an emotional and amazing story
FicSisters chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Thanks so much for talking to us at The International House of FanFic. We are huge fans of this story and were delighted to feature it.
MaisieSky chapter 37 . 11/8/2014
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story. You are a talented writer. Thank you for this gift.
MaisieSky chapter 36 . 11/8/2014
All these emotions, so heartbreaking and beautiful.
4,867 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »