Reviews for This is My Wish
LeechLover81 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I'm sorry for your loss, completley understandable to take some time off.

For what it's worth it was a great chapter, you had me in tears.

Looking forward to reading more.
TessLouise chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
oof. I should know better than to read this at work. Every chapter makes me teary.
barbarito chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Omg! So sad! He really hurt them! I love Riley
MsFierceKitten chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
So sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts are with you. Thank you for getting this chapter to us, it is amazing. I loved getting a insight into what happened between Edward and Bella. It seems Edward has alot to make up for.
aimCULLENee chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
awwww he only has 4 months this is going to get really sad ive got tears in my eyes just thinking about it now cant wait to read the next chapter
tkeaton1 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
poor little riley and MAN, I cant imagine what it would feel like to be in bellas shoes! Edward sounds like he has some SERIOUS making up to do to BOTH of them!
twlighttina chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Sorry for you loss... please take care of yourself..

OMG I AM BAWLING AT END OF CHAPTER

POOR RILEY..
my2galspal chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself and your family without another thought as to this story. All your fans will be waiting for you when you’re ready.

Thanks so much for sharing this story. I love it so far and think it will only get better as it unfolds.
CullenHaleMcCarty chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
well Riley knows how to bring yet another tear to my eye..thank you
grrrr.edward chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
God, so good, so heartbreaking! I'm very sorry for you're loss. Thank you for taking the time to give us this lovely, inspiring story. I love these characters, sad to see everything Edward gave up!
Scarlet Nite chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Sorry to hear about your own loss. Take care of you and your family and we will be patient for the next update. Does Riley have other motives besides wanting to have a dad for the rest of his life? I wonder if he is trying to bring Edward back in so Bella wont be alone after he is gone? What a kid.
bbwraven chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
OMG I was bawling at the end of this chapter!

Poor Riley!
pjarrell chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss
saraamin chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
oh my god! oh boy. that hit my heart.

they really had a relationship and they where close to each other so sad he broke their heart like that so sad to see R being so different...

oh bb he will only get four months so little time so much we take for granted here in life...

dear i am sorry for your lost, i hope you are doing well.

/rpsdude
twilightnaley19 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. I REALLY HOPE THAT EDWARD GRANTS RILEY'S WISH. UPDATE SOON!

I JUST WANT TO OFFER MY CONDOLENCES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
4,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 290 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 310 .. Last Next »