Reviews for This is My Wish
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
OH honey first, I am sorry to hear of your loss. I am saddened.

I am also heartbroken over the thought of losing Riley. His protective stance of his mother had me in tears. I just love that sweet little boy. Edward really messed up when he left them and I hope to hell he does what he can for that boy. His plea was heartfelt and very touching.
Golden Swirl chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Sorry about the death in the family...

But Love the chap!
LadyTx chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Wow! Nothing in that chapter was expected. Up until this chapter I assumed his and bella's relationship was basically one of friendship; actually, even one that was more of an acquaintance. I certainly wasn't expecting that Edward slept with her and then walked out. Interesting,

And then riley's request... Wow, just wow!

I'm glad your next chapters are already with the beta. I'm really anxious after this chapter and want to see what happens next.
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Whoa...Edward had totally let the Hollywood life get him down. It was so heartbreaking to hear about Tanya (shocker for me)...and damn Heidi for her bitchy ways. I have to wonder what the hell Edward was thinking...or not thinking I guess. Its good that he is on the mend in a ways.
DICATAKADD chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Oh my...heart breaking last line - "I want you to pretend to be my dad, for as long as I live." GUT WRENCHING! Great work on this whole story...love it.

P.S. so sorry about the death in your family.
Kimberlina903 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I'm sorry about your family, thanks for thinking of us readers in your time of distress. This made me get all teary...I had just thought Bella and Edward were friends, but to find out there was more, and this video? That is a whole new can of worms!
VampireNightRider chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
that is sooo sweet!

can the next chapter be another edward POV?

or Riley POV?
onelove13 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Damn you're killing me with all these emotions but yet I can't stop reading.
TwilightFan104 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Sorry to hear about your loss. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

Interesting twists in this chapter. Love how Riley approached Edward. Can't wait to see how it works out, for all of them.
Absolutely Cullen chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
WOW that is a final request. PLUS if it works out Bella might not have to be alone in the end. Way to look out for your mom Riley. I hate that he's dying though...that's horrible. He's very cleaver though. Plus I think it will be good for Edward to do this. Can't wait for more this is a realy heart tugging story.
revrag chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Hrm.

I love the tenderness of that little boy, it's very palpable.

I need further clarification on the rest of it though. That's for sure.

Nicely done.
Insert Fangs Here chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
god... im balling now.. ugh love it
ArizonaSky chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I just started reading this and I know already that I'll be doubling my donation to St. Jude's this year after reading this.
Luv4Kristen chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss; my prayers and thoughts are with you. The chapter was bittersweet and so good. Poor Riley and Bella have been through so much and it sounds like their split up from Edward was misconstrued. Hopefully Bella will find it in her heart to listen to Edward, and I hope Edward is able to fulfill Riley's wish. Thanks for your response to my last review and explaining the timeline. It really helped. This is an amazing story and you are doing a fabulous job! Go take care of your family. God speed. Gwen
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
eyes full of tears, how sad and touching is this chapter? go ahead and take care of your loved ones... my father passed away a month ago and having family around made all the difference, i can attest to that! my mother, brothers, sons, husband and i definitely recognize just how much each family member and friend helped us through this rough time, especially this past Thanksgiving... go do your thing!
4,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 290 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 310 .. Last Next »