Reviews for This is My Wish
phoenix fan1 chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Riley is so adorable! He is so smart and witty! He's breaking my heart though!
shaqbarcalis chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
LMAO that little shit! He's sneaky! Love this story! (very sad)
Kimberlina903 chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
I just know I'm going to cry for days over your fic but I can't stop reading!
Jessy-Anne chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
wow this always makes me smile because even though riley doesn't have that long to live he is still trying his best to be happy and even though he knows he is supposed to die he still fights so hard to stay alive for his mom you are amazing doll always so brilliant can't wait for more :D hope you are doing well hun :D
lynninlove1007 chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Riley is way more observant than any of them realize :-) great chapter.
Tinkerbell74 chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Tears and giggles...nice combination.
sugunary chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Riley totally called out his mom and Edward- he's such a fantastic kid- great chapter.
sscana chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
God I love little Riley. He get Edward to talk. Plus helps Edward tell bella the truth. Loved the ending. Jealous much. Riley was right. He'll know once Edward hears about last night. I don't think Edwards going to be Sharing Riley or bella.

I wanted to cry with bella when he took the phone away and took care of the call.
TatianaOstrowski chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Brilliant! I like Riley's perspective on the situation. Young whip is a smart one :)

Ahhh Eddie cussing in front of the child - thank goodness for Rosalie!

xx Natalia
SuperK4141 chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Great Chapter, very emotional.

I love Riley!

I still think Edward has some explaining to do and deserves to suffer more. Glad hes going to be jealous of Emmett:D
truemidnite chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
edward doesn't have much of a backbone here does he? my heart goes out to bella. i hope she'll turn out well.
FFpassion chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
I love your story so much, I know I am going to cry like a baby but the story keeps me coming back to see how Riley is and what is happening in his world.

I hope Edward can make Bella trust him again he hurt her bad, she is still so affected by his leaving.

Great update, thank you so much for the heart felt story.

love

Irene

xx
scrosby66 chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Great chapter, loving Riley! Thanks for writing!
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
ooooh,someone is pissed!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Riley sure is . . . astute, for his age. And a little manipulative, but not necessarily in a bad way.

-Q