Reviews for This is My Wish
CullenHaleMcCarty chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
well Riley knows how to bring yet another tear to my eye..thank you
grrrr.edward chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
God, so good, so heartbreaking! I'm very sorry for you're loss. Thank you for taking the time to give us this lovely, inspiring story. I love these characters, sad to see everything Edward gave up!
Scarlet Nite chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Sorry to hear about your own loss. Take care of you and your family and we will be patient for the next update. Does Riley have other motives besides wanting to have a dad for the rest of his life? I wonder if he is trying to bring Edward back in so Bella wont be alone after he is gone? What a kid.
bbwraven chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
OMG I was bawling at the end of this chapter!

Poor Riley!
pjarrell chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss
saraamin chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
oh my god! oh boy. that hit my heart.

they really had a relationship and they where close to each other so sad he broke their heart like that so sad to see R being so different...

oh bb he will only get four months so little time so much we take for granted here in life...

dear i am sorry for your lost, i hope you are doing well.

/rpsdude
twilightnaley19 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. I REALLY HOPE THAT EDWARD GRANTS RILEY'S WISH. UPDATE SOON!

I JUST WANT TO OFFER MY CONDOLENCES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
sscana chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Edward really has a lot to make up. He really hurt Bella a lot worse then he ever imagined. He loves her still and needs to prove to Bella and Riley he's there for them and not leaving them again.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
barbiedoll123 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
i hope you will take the time away to grieve properly , everyone needs that
jdije chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
omg, i'm been crying since the first chapter.

but, i have to say, i love crying, so, drama is my favorite.

this story is amazing, it have so much potencial. i can't wait for the next chapters, and i'm dying to know what the hell happened between edward and bella.

i wish riley wouldn't die. he's so cute. so not fair. but that's life, and well, i want my future son to be like him. haha.

i'm sorry for your lost. be okay.

xoxo
phoenix fan1 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Oh Riley! I just want to take his pain away! So sad!
Mrz.JasperHale4Ever chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Holy Freaking **sobbs hard**
rubell chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
take care of your family, us rabid fans will be waiting for you to be able to continue, and this made me cry...for all of them...
Longing to Write chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Smart boy that Riley. I can't wait to hear the details of his plan.

What an immature selfish boy Edward is. Just like canon Edward, he made choices for Bella without consulting her and hurt her deeply.
The Irish Cullen chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I kinda was being distracted when I read this and went down to answer the phone before my mind twigged what the last line said, I just ran up four flights of stairs re read the line and screamed, just thought I would let you know.

I am sorry about your loss, please tkae as much time as you need.

Thank you for this amazing chapter!
4,863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 291 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 311 .. Last Next »