Reviews for This is My Wish
revrag chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Hrm.

I love the tenderness of that little boy, it's very palpable.

I need further clarification on the rest of it though. That's for sure.

Nicely done.
Insert Fangs Here chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
god... im balling now.. ugh love it
ArizonaSky chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I just started reading this and I know already that I'll be doubling my donation to St. Jude's this year after reading this.
Luv4Kristen chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss; my prayers and thoughts are with you. The chapter was bittersweet and so good. Poor Riley and Bella have been through so much and it sounds like their split up from Edward was misconstrued. Hopefully Bella will find it in her heart to listen to Edward, and I hope Edward is able to fulfill Riley's wish. Thanks for your response to my last review and explaining the timeline. It really helped. This is an amazing story and you are doing a fabulous job! Go take care of your family. God speed. Gwen
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
eyes full of tears, how sad and touching is this chapter? go ahead and take care of your loved ones... my father passed away a month ago and having family around made all the difference, i can attest to that! my mother, brothers, sons, husband and i definitely recognize just how much each family member and friend helped us through this rough time, especially this past Thanksgiving... go do your thing!
mveroherr chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
This story brings tears to my eyes. I had a friend who's daughter died of leukemia n it reminds me if them. Mo mother should have to deal w/ a childs death. Riley sounds so sweet. I love ur story.
Kimmie45 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Yeah, this chapter gave some insight. I don't know how long ago this happened between Edward and Bella. I do hope that Edward has turned his life around so he can be with them. Permantely...

Sorry to hear of your loss. I wish you and your family the best.
scrosby66 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I am sorry for your loss... Thanks so much for writing! I am in love with Riley, what a sweet boy, so caring about his mom... Thanks for writing!
gitgit chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
oh wow

he asked him to pretend to be his dad

that was definitely an intense chapter much as said and much was not

cant wait to see how things are going to progress
Madmum chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Wow! Way to go Riley! Talk about not pulling any punches!

Please update soon, I need to know what happens next!
pixiekat7 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Damn if my heart isn't breaking for Edward & I'm beyond sad that he lost touch with Bella & Riley. I'm thrilled that even while he was thinking about finding them She reached out to him...gotta love fate. That said I wish it was on happier terms.

I gotta tell you that I LOVE this particular Jane, thanks for that.

Fantastic chapter Sweet Girl, thanks so much!

~Kat
ArizonaSky chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
dani7603 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
o wow he wants him to b hes dad

there are alot of unasnwered questins but thats what keeps us all guessing and reading

im sorry for ur loss hun
tishke chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Gosh! Edward was such a bastard to do what he did to them. I wish Riley would find a decent man for his mom instead of this selfish jerk.
brittl76 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
that was some chapter. just enough given to get the picture, but still a lot to be revealed and unraveled. what a mature young boy you have written, but i guess when you are looking at death in the eyes you grow up quite a bit and very fast. i think this is one of those stories i am going to be snot nose bawling in the future. i like that you have Bella stand offish and unwilling to forgive him for walking out of their life. Not only leaving but with out explanation and throwing someone 'new' in your face via tabloid. that is so low. again the communication thing missing in their relationship being a cause of their turmoil. what a douchebag! at least that is how i feel right now.

video huh? another sex tape perhaps? i think that is too obvious and you have something else up your sleeves, but could just be reading too much into it.

you are a writing machine and i love that you are.
4,906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 291 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 311 .. Last Next »