Reviews for This is My Wish
Golden Swirl chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Awwwww... Love it!

Can't wait for the next chap!
M-isforPigtails chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
I'm loving this so far. You have me crying. I seriously want to read some more of this.
bippy chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
This is going to hurt my heart isn't it. I have to be thankful that I haven't been on the end where your child is sick and you can't do anything about it. However I have been the child that has seen a parent sick and can't do anything about it. This is going to be a powerful story with kleenex filled with tears. I feel like saying I can't wait for the next chapter is a bit inappropriate, because of Riley, but this is a gripping story and I am looking forward to see how things play out.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Harsh topic, beautiful story Please continue!
Angie8776 chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
OMB, that was heartbreaking! I am sitting here balling.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I can't help but wonder if Riley's wish wasn't only about him...Like he wants them to have each other after his death and he is using this to get them back together while benefiting from it.

Its sweet that Edward was trying to protect them from having to deal with the paparazzi and losing their privacy, but it may not have been his decision to make. He just ended up hurting them more than the paparazzi could have. :(

Edward better live up to his part of the bargain and not disappoint those two again.
MEL24FAN chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
E really made a mess of things. I hope he is back on track.
beignet chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
WOW we learned alot in this chapter. I can't believe he slept with Bella & bailed the next day. I am sad Riley is trying to ensure his mom's happiness for when he is gone. I hope some miracle will allow Edward to pretend to be his dad for several decades, not the months the doctors gave him :)
MEL24FAN chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
I feel so sad for Bella. She has lost everyone she lives & soon she will loss her son too. So sad.
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Oh man this is gonna be a tear jerker. I have my Kleenex ready.
CynMar Rom chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I'm so sorry to hear that hon, I'll wait as long as you need to :)

poor boy, he had to grow up really really fast :(

Much love!
Bammers chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
loved it very much an i am excited to see what will happen next update whnen you can thanks...
sassy41 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
wow alot has gone on with these guys. so we have a history. will history repeat itself.

i love that riley is asking edward to be his dad. bella is accepting of this but at the same time riley doesn't want to hurt his mom. what a kid. amn oh man bella you have a great son

i so love the story and can't wait to see what riley and edward do together to bond and make riley's dreams come true of having a dad

love it
Jammya chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Why do you stories have to hit me so hard! I was crying the whole time I was reading this all 4 chapters. But I'm very glad I did. Otherwise I would not be about to meet Riley Andrews Biers. Every single one of you stories have touched my heart and made me thing what if. I've seen what it takes for a parent with a child who has cancer, They are the strongest people I know, alongsides the Men and Women of the Millitart, and you have all of these things in this story so it really is amazing. I can't wait for more and I wish this wasn't just updated Once a week but I wont judge because you can't rush perfection! .~
Veronique24 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
WOW... that is quite the request!
4,962 | « Prev Page 1 .. 291 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 311 .. Last Next »