Reviews for This is My Wish
beignet chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
WOW we learned alot in this chapter. I can't believe he slept with Bella & bailed the next day. I am sad Riley is trying to ensure his mom's happiness for when he is gone. I hope some miracle will allow Edward to pretend to be his dad for several decades, not the months the doctors gave him :)
MEL24FAN chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
I feel so sad for Bella. She has lost everyone she lives & soon she will loss her son too. So sad.
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Oh man this is gonna be a tear jerker. I have my Kleenex ready.
CynMar Rom chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I'm so sorry to hear that hon, I'll wait as long as you need to :)

poor boy, he had to grow up really really fast :(

Much love!
Bammers chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
loved it very much an i am excited to see what will happen next update whnen you can thanks...
sassy41 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
wow alot has gone on with these guys. so we have a history. will history repeat itself.

i love that riley is asking edward to be his dad. bella is accepting of this but at the same time riley doesn't want to hurt his mom. what a kid. amn oh man bella you have a great son

i so love the story and can't wait to see what riley and edward do together to bond and make riley's dreams come true of having a dad

love it
Jammya chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Why do you stories have to hit me so hard! I was crying the whole time I was reading this all 4 chapters. But I'm very glad I did. Otherwise I would not be about to meet Riley Andrews Biers. Every single one of you stories have touched my heart and made me thing what if. I've seen what it takes for a parent with a child who has cancer, They are the strongest people I know, alongsides the Men and Women of the Millitart, and you have all of these things in this story so it really is amazing. I can't wait for more and I wish this wasn't just updated Once a week but I wont judge because you can't rush perfection! .~
Veronique24 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
WOW... that is quite the request!
Beautiful Blood Red Roses chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
This is sad, but I love it!
I2want2knowu chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Wow I Wanna cry so bad right now. I have a nine yr old and the tought of something like that happening would break my heart. I can't wait to see where this goes. Love it, its beautiful. Can't wait for the next update.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Great chapter it was nice to see more from Edwards perspective. It was a nice thing to see. I hate the way that Edward ended it with Bella.
Niamh Cullen chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
THIS WAS REALLY GOOD. please update soon!
AngelicAmanda chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Great Chapter...
BRANDY0925 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
wow..this story is seriously tuggin on the heart strings! So, we learned that E & B got busy the day before he walked away..ouch!
Linda chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
This is very heartbreaking but you have found a way to it bearable I send my thoughts and prayers to your family at this sad time. I hope Edward can love and comfort Bella and not leave again. Take the time with your family I am sure all your fans will wait patiently for your return. Thank you
4,970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 292 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 312 .. Last Next »