Reviews for This is My Wish
Mrz.JasperHale4Ever chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Holy Freaking **sobbs hard**
rubell chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
take care of your family, us rabid fans will be waiting for you to be able to continue, and this made me cry...for all of them...
Longing to Write chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Smart boy that Riley. I can't wait to hear the details of his plan.

What an immature selfish boy Edward is. Just like canon Edward, he made choices for Bella without consulting her and hurt her deeply.
The Irish Cullen chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I kinda was being distracted when I read this and went down to answer the phone before my mind twigged what the last line said, I just ran up four flights of stairs re read the line and screamed, just thought I would let you know.

I am sorry about your loss, please tkae as much time as you need.

Thank you for this amazing chapter!
mamacat20 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I cried there at the end. Riley knew everything that Edward did to not only him but his Mom by leaving. I just hope that Bella can continue to be strong and not let Edward in too easily.
lynne0731 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
AH SHIT! YOU MADE ME CRY AGAIN! LOVED IT!
CRob25 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I'm three months pregnant, and I cannot ever read this at work again. lol I'm sitting at my desk crying like a baby. My boss, who is a man, just walked in took one look at me, mumbled a quick are you okay, and then dashed out of here. I'm so in love with this fic, it's so sad but in a very heart-warming kind of way. Can't wait to read more. ;)
Treya chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Awww :( That is so sad an so sweet.
Xtina316 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
awww...i was in tears at the end! I can't wait to read more! Update soon!
71star chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
What a tease!

OMG!

Now he needs to make him promise to move in w/ them as well!

That would be thst cherry on top!

Can't wait for more...

Such a sad story, but sweet!
FFpassion chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I am so sorry for your loss, I hope this time away will help.

God this is such a beautiful yet sad story, my heart breaks for all 3 characters but especially Bellas. How would you feel knowing your beautiful child is going to pass away and hearing him say that you are alone because of him, heartbreaking.

Edward needs to think long & hard about this request as he can end up breaking that little boys heart if he hurts his precious mum again.

I loved this update so much, thank you.

love

Irene

xx
dreampills chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
what a great last wishing. )

sorry to hear about your loss.
sherryola chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I liked this chapter. Of course, it gives me more questions and I can't wait to discover the answers. I think perhaps Riley is playing match maker a wee bit, but it about broke my heart when he asked edward to be his dad.

I'm truly sorry for the loss in your family. Don't worry aboutr writing till you're ready. we can wait.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Great chapter! The love and devotion between mother and son is awesome to read.
paammee11 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
My sympathy goes out to you! You little sneaky writer...I don't remember Bella talking about sleeping with him! I will have to go re-read! Muwah..I love this story :)
4,867 | « Prev Page 1 .. 292 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 312 .. Last Next »