Reviews for This is My Wish
MrsJakeBlack chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
nawwww howw cuteee

LOVED IT

AWESOME CHAPTER

wonder how edwards going to react

UPDATE SOOON!
tazzded chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Holy f**k...This story is so sad, but oh so good!

Please update soon!
L5472 chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Aww...that was so sweet and sad! Never thought that would be the wish... *heart starts crumbling into little bits* Damn.

Sorry for your loss :(
akjamma chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
so sorry for your loss... I love this story, its so sad
RebeccaMCullen chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
*sniffles* The last bit kinda made me cry. No fair.
Scarlett72 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I am so sorry about the loss in your family. I send my deepest condolences to you all.

This story is so hard and this chapter was just heartbreaking. What an exceptional child though. Bella should take great pride in having him turn out to be the young man he is. I am very glad that Edward manned up and is back. The road ahead will be a very hard one and they all need each other more than they realize. As hard as this story is I have been totally captured by it. Thanks.
GorGirl chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
This is so sad it's hard to read.
Nrbl1 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
WOW, didn't see that one coming! Sneeky little bugger ain't he?
BethMasenCullen chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
That is one of the saddest chapters of anything that I have ever read...but it is beautifully done... I'm sorry for the loss in your family and I hope everyone finds peace... you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
3 BMC
rolozano chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I'm sorry for your lost...

Riley... WOW... that is a little person taking care for the big ones and the mess they made...
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
OH honey first, I am sorry to hear of your loss. I am saddened.

I am also heartbroken over the thought of losing Riley. His protective stance of his mother had me in tears. I just love that sweet little boy. Edward really messed up when he left them and I hope to hell he does what he can for that boy. His plea was heartfelt and very touching.
Golden Swirl chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Sorry about the death in the family...

But Love the chap!
LadyTx chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Wow! Nothing in that chapter was expected. Up until this chapter I assumed his and bella's relationship was basically one of friendship; actually, even one that was more of an acquaintance. I certainly wasn't expecting that Edward slept with her and then walked out. Interesting,

And then riley's request... Wow, just wow!

I'm glad your next chapters are already with the beta. I'm really anxious after this chapter and want to see what happens next.
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Whoa...Edward had totally let the Hollywood life get him down. It was so heartbreaking to hear about Tanya (shocker for me)...and damn Heidi for her bitchy ways. I have to wonder what the hell Edward was thinking...or not thinking I guess. Its good that he is on the mend in a ways.
DICATAKADD chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Oh my...heart breaking last line - "I want you to pretend to be my dad, for as long as I live." GUT WRENCHING! Great work on this whole story...love it.

P.S. so sorry about the death in your family.
4,941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 292 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 312 .. Last Next »