Reviews for This is My Wish
christag banner chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
I'm sorry for your loss.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Aw, that was damn good. I love that Riley asked his mom to call Edward. It was a shame that Edward pulled away from Bella when he did. I hope that he gets his opportunity to explain himself because their argument showed there was more there under the surface. Riley was just adorable. Isn't just like a kid to blame himself for his mom being alone? I am really looking forward to his wish being carried out. I think it will help all of them. Thanks for another great chapter!
betsmecullen chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
You need to declare a tissue alert when you post a chapter like this one! Playing with our heart strings and tear ducts like that can be overwhelming! What got to me was "Then, of course, there's no one in my mom's life to take the place of my dad. It's my fault that she's alone...Sorry, Momma."

Take care of your family, give them lots of our love and update when you can. We'll be waiting patiently for your next chapter.
Jessy-Anne chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
aww hun i am so sorry to hear that my thoughts are with you and your family *hugs* i absolutely love this story but i will still love it when you decide to write again death is something that cannot just be overlooked especially when it is someone you love i hope that you are okay you are amazing and have the support of many just remember that on a side tangent this chapter was amazing as they always are i am so glad that edward realizes how much he have fucked up and how badly it effected bella and riley but i am also glad that regardless of that riley still wants him around i just feel so bad for bella it hurts when you have a child that you love and they are sick and ten time worse when something like this happens i love this story so much doll thank you for writing and sharing with us
Just Me Alone chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Oh sweetie I am so sorry! I can only think how hard this is for you to write and then have to go through that was well.

I sincerely love this story. Take care of you and we will be here when you get back.

xoxo

Teresa
Cullenfan524 chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
That was a good chapter! Sad but good! Riley is such a strong little man!

I am so sorry for you and your families loss! I hope things go well you ya'll
AHotMess chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Oh my god! The heartbreak is overwhelming. What an amazing kid you've written. It's an incredible story and keeps getting better and better
MrsJakeBlack chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
nawwww howw cuteee

LOVED IT

AWESOME CHAPTER

wonder how edwards going to react

UPDATE SOOON!
tazzded chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Holy f**k...This story is so sad, but oh so good!

Please update soon!
L5472 chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Aww...that was so sweet and sad! Never thought that would be the wish... *heart starts crumbling into little bits* Damn.

Sorry for your loss :(
akjamma chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
so sorry for your loss... I love this story, its so sad
RebeccaMCullen chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
*sniffles* The last bit kinda made me cry. No fair.
Scarlett72 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I am so sorry about the loss in your family. I send my deepest condolences to you all.

This story is so hard and this chapter was just heartbreaking. What an exceptional child though. Bella should take great pride in having him turn out to be the young man he is. I am very glad that Edward manned up and is back. The road ahead will be a very hard one and they all need each other more than they realize. As hard as this story is I have been totally captured by it. Thanks.
GorGirl chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
This is so sad it's hard to read.
Nrbl1 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
WOW, didn't see that one coming! Sneeky little bugger ain't he?
4,963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 293 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 313 .. Last Next »