Reviews for This is My Wish
marigold123 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
"The door opened slowly, as if the person behind it was regarding me, perhaps even wishing I wasn't really there. Red-rimmed eyes set in a lovely face looked at me, and there was no hint of a smile. Her eyes closed briefly as she exhaled, her bottom lip trembled." I feel awful that Riley is going to have such a short life, but I think I may feel even worse at this point for Bella. The father of her child dead, her son dying and the man she gave her heart to, crushed it.

I am irritated with Edward with and the Edward persona...Iamleavingforyourowngoodward. Edward has just hurt the people who loved him. He may have been scared, and there probably is a logical reason (at least on his part), but how could he abandon these two? He concocts some story to take the heat off Bella and Riley. Bella is right, they could have worked something out. What is Edward really afraid of?

Riley is being so strong...he's trying to take care of Bella. Does Riley really want a dad until he dies...or does he want Edward back into his life for his mother? Love the way you are writing this tale...this chapter was heartbreaking. So good, so sad.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Sorry for your loss, take your time and be with your family. Thank you for writing.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Oh my God, there's a video? Whoa...

Hm... A little insight as to what happened between them, but still not the whole story. Enough, though, to satisfy curiosity - temporarily.

And . . . damn. That's quite a wish.

I'm sorry for your loss.

-Q
Humble4 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Please tell me that Edward didn't walk away after having sex with Bella...
Tinkerbell74 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Superb writing. The heart wrenching, tear jerking moments in this story is just fantastic. I have to tell you that with each chapter that I have read I feel the heart ache and the eventual loss. I am grieving with these characters but also I have to commend the strength of the little boy in this story.
jadesabre75 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Wow...that was an intense chapter! Excellent udpate! I'm so sorry about the death in your family.
mimimgr chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Ahh, Riley. Who can say no to that.
naelany chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
so sorry to hear about your loss. Take all the time you need, bb, and take care of you and yours. *hugs*

*heartclench on Riley's request*
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I'll keep your family in my prayers...I hope Edward uses his head and tells him that he doesn't have to pretend.
SuperK4141 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
This is such an emotional story. I had tears in my eyes over Riley. I love him!

I really want to get the fill story on bells and Edward. Seems like e was a real jerk and cheated on her and never spoke to her or Riley again. Damn him!
MDtwiwriter chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
RL is not easy sometimes and we all do what we must. My condolences and thank you for the lovely update.
BlueOctober145 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
The last line makes me want to cry for Riley... He's so cute, and caring, and protective of his mom! I can't wait to read more, especially since I'm so connected with the characters already.
cheshirekat516 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Absolutely perfect. I had a fleeting thought that Bella and Edward might have had a relationship but not this much of one. And talk about a cliffie!
CdrIvanova chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Oh! That was heartbreaking yet beautiful. Riley is such an adult.

My condolences to you and your family.
shaqbarcalis chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
AWE! I hope he does!
CompletelyCullenized chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Omg I actually love this!

I just know this is gonna make Bella and Edward fall in love ... at least I hope it will. Riley is adorable!

I hope you and you're family are okay and I give you the best of wishes.
4,936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 294 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 314 .. Last Next »