Reviews for This is My Wish
my2galspal chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Very promising start to this story. I think I'm gonna love it and hate it at the same time as it has the potential to be very sad.

Thanks so much for sharing it with the rest of us. I look forward to reading more.
Amber Jade-Black chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
oh no. i hope he's okay.
missouriangel chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Oh no! I was hoping that he's not sick again.. wonder what happened in the accident with Tanya and Edward? That was sad. Lots of good people that are in the lime light get caught up in bad things but the media makes it tens times worse.

Angel
missouriangel chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Ok I can't help but to read this... like a bad accident that you don't want to look but you do anyways.. I know I'm going to cry- a lot but you've got me hooked! I love that it's in Riley and Edward POV...such a change (a good one too)and well needed.

Angel
gloria prpltat chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
wow, the story is hard, but i like it, it is like real and human, but still it is sad :(

please update soon :)
MDtwiwriter chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
This is a story worth reading. I'll try to remember to always have tissue when reading. I am so interested to see this move story move forward through EPOV.
dani7603 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
aw the lil boy is tyring to b so strong for her

keep up the great work
tishke chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I was good until the last quarter when the dam broke loose. I need to add tissue to my shopping list before I run out.
Madmum chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Good chapter. Riley is adorable, such a brave, mature little boy. I'm looking forward to EPOV. They are always my favourite.
revrag chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Like I said...I'ma have a broken heart.

I just, love this. The ear tug...made me smile. My children and I have a handshake...and it never gets old. Squeeze four times for, "Do you love me?" then the other person squeezes three times for, "Yes I do." Then two times, "How much?" Then lastly you get the squeeze of your lifetime-if you're lucky.

What a sweet little boy for loving on his mama so much.

I look forward to more, honestly I do. :)
tee hill chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
wow :))))
foxster06 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Really loving this story.

I have a feeling that this story is not going to be a totally happy ending but I am a sucker for a good story.

Look forward to the next chapter.
Btterflykiss69 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I can't to read more. I'll have to stock up on tissues.
WhateverFloatsMyBoat chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Poor Riley... I love this story like crazy! Can't wait for an update!
mimimgr chapter 2 . 11/20/2010