Reviews for This is My Wish
pixiekat7 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Damn if my heart isn't breaking for Edward & I'm beyond sad that he lost touch with Bella & Riley. I'm thrilled that even while he was thinking about finding them She reached out to him...gotta love fate. That said I wish it was on happier terms.

I gotta tell you that I LOVE this particular Jane, thanks for that.

Fantastic chapter Sweet Girl, thanks so much!

~Kat
ArizonaSky chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I just started reading this and I know already that I'll be doubling my donation to St. Jude's this year after reading this.
dani7603 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
o wow he wants him to b hes dad

there are alot of unasnwered questins but thats what keeps us all guessing and reading

im sorry for ur loss hun
tishke chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Gosh! Edward was such a bastard to do what he did to them. I wish Riley would find a decent man for his mom instead of this selfish jerk.
brittl76 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
that was some chapter. just enough given to get the picture, but still a lot to be revealed and unraveled. what a mature young boy you have written, but i guess when you are looking at death in the eyes you grow up quite a bit and very fast. i think this is one of those stories i am going to be snot nose bawling in the future. i like that you have Bella stand offish and unwilling to forgive him for walking out of their life. Not only leaving but with out explanation and throwing someone 'new' in your face via tabloid. that is so low. again the communication thing missing in their relationship being a cause of their turmoil. what a douchebag! at least that is how i feel right now.

video huh? another sex tape perhaps? i think that is too obvious and you have something else up your sleeves, but could just be reading too much into it.

you are a writing machine and i love that you are.
marigold123 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
"The door opened slowly, as if the person behind it was regarding me, perhaps even wishing I wasn't really there. Red-rimmed eyes set in a lovely face looked at me, and there was no hint of a smile. Her eyes closed briefly as she exhaled, her bottom lip trembled." I feel awful that Riley is going to have such a short life, but I think I may feel even worse at this point for Bella. The father of her child dead, her son dying and the man she gave her heart to, crushed it.

I am irritated with Edward with and the Edward persona...Iamleavingforyourowngoodward. Edward has just hurt the people who loved him. He may have been scared, and there probably is a logical reason (at least on his part), but how could he abandon these two? He concocts some story to take the heat off Bella and Riley. Bella is right, they could have worked something out. What is Edward really afraid of?

Riley is being so strong...he's trying to take care of Bella. Does Riley really want a dad until he dies...or does he want Edward back into his life for his mother? Love the way you are writing this tale...this chapter was heartbreaking. So good, so sad.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Sorry for your loss, take your time and be with your family. Thank you for writing.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Oh my God, there's a video? Whoa...

Hm... A little insight as to what happened between them, but still not the whole story. Enough, though, to satisfy curiosity - temporarily.

And . . . damn. That's quite a wish.

I'm sorry for your loss.

-Q
Lilacs4All chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Please tell me that Edward didn't walk away after having sex with Bella...
Tinkerbell74 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Superb writing. The heart wrenching, tear jerking moments in this story is just fantastic. I have to tell you that with each chapter that I have read I feel the heart ache and the eventual loss. I am grieving with these characters but also I have to commend the strength of the little boy in this story.
jadesabre75 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Wow...that was an intense chapter! Excellent udpate! I'm so sorry about the death in your family.
mimimgr chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Ahh, Riley. Who can say no to that.
naelany chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
so sorry to hear about your loss. Take all the time you need, bb, and take care of you and yours. *hugs*

*heartclench on Riley's request*
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I'll keep your family in my prayers...I hope Edward uses his head and tells him that he doesn't have to pretend.
SuperK4141 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
This is such an emotional story. I had tears in my eyes over Riley. I love him!

I really want to get the fill story on bells and Edward. Seems like e was a real jerk and cheated on her and never spoke to her or Riley again. Damn him!
MDtwiwriter chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
RL is not easy sometimes and we all do what we must. My condolences and thank you for the lovely update.
4,971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 296 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 316 .. Last Next »