Reviews for This is My Wish
inkle28 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
great chapter
CynMar Rom chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
oh, so that's what happened with him... mmmm, wonder what happened between them to make him say try again...

Poor Riley...*trembling chin*\

Much love!
magmom2 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
I was hoping Riley hadn't dies. Now maybe they can get together. She seemed happy to hear from him and she did call him first.
phoenix fan1 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Edward seems like a good guy. I'm glad to see him get back on the right path
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
AWE, I HOPE YOU POST SOON REALLY SOON. I AM SO SAD THAT BELLA IS GOING TO LOSE HER SON, I CAN JUST SEE IT NOW MY CRYING.

I AM LOVING THIS STORY.
TessLouise chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
I feel a little confused, like I've missed stuff, but I'm guessing that's deliberate. I'm going to trust that all will be revealed in time. :-)
tishke chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
poor Tanya.
LadyTx chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Poor Edward... Of course he was pretty naive to trust anyone but his agent or family in his business. On the other hand, he wouldn't have to sorry about trusting people if hd wasn't doing threesomes while representing Disney. Stupid, stupid man. *sigh*
Treya chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Aww... :(
mummyanimal chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
:'( it's heartbreaking! It couldn't be written any better if you'd lived through it yourself. The emotions and feelings are so in depth that you can feel it. Riley is amazing I think that's what make my heart ache every chapter. It worse when you think of all those children and parents living it on a daily basis x
Longing to Write chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Sad to see the wrong turn that Edward's life has taken. Curious to know what kind of a relationship he had with Bella and what happened for her to distance herself the way she did. Was it only the video?

Hopefully things are going to get better for him but it is sad to know that Riley is ill again and that it took that for Bella to approach Edward again.
Luv4Kristen chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Another great chapter yet it left more questions than answers, which I'm sure was your grand scheme...hmmmm? So Riley got sick again 3 years after meeting Edward, and Edward got the call from Bella 2.5 years after meeting them. So I'm thinking Bella calling for Edward is 6 months before Riley gets sick again? So I'm wondering what happens in those 6 months...

And Edward sounds miserable. Papz hounding him, Tanya (which I'm glad to know was his aunt) dying, Heidi (what a bitch) and his fall from grace. I gotta believe it will be Bella and Riley to save him and vice versa. Can't wait for next chapter! You're doing a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing. Gwen
MDtwiwriter chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Wow, Edward needs a miracle as much as Riley and Bella. I'm hoping they are receive their wish.
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED EDWARDS POV. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UPDATE SOON!
lynne0731 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010