Reviews for This is My Wish
LeechLover81 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
So flippin' excited about this story. Can't wait to read more, you have me curious on what excactly went on between them. Hmmm... :-)
Shawna Nodine chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
OH NO! I am in love with this story. You are doing a fantastic job. I have awe'd and cried already. Please please hurry with more. I cannot wait to see what happens. Great Job!
FFpassion chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
awww so sad so Riley is sick again (

Edward's life was full of sadness as well. See how we think that they are movie stars and have nothing to worry about. Everyone in life has problems to deal with.

Can't wait to read the next update.

Irene

xx
barbiedoll123 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
i hope Riley hasn't died yet
dani7603 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
wow he really had a harad time

keep up the great work
ryouXichigo-lover chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
love this story and i can't wait for more
mad4hugh chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Wow. He really messed his life up didn't he? Riley's version of his "fall from grace" in public doesn't include the stupd decisions Edward made in his personal life which started the ruination of his career. Granted the death of his aunt wasn't his direct fault, since it seems it was the paparazzi frenzy and chase that precipitated her heart attack, but it seems all of it was enough to "push" him over the "edge". Rather sad.

So does Bella's call bring us to the point where the last chapter ended in the RPOV? Also, one thing I was confused by in Edward's recollection of the car accident: who was driving when he had the panic attack?
AHotMess chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
So interesting to see E's POV. There seems to be some sort of connection between E and B outside of Riley that hasn't come out yet.

Love this fic so far

Xoxo
sherryola chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Very nice look into Edward's life here. I feel a lot of compassion for him. I've always thought it must be tough being a celebrity sometimes, never having your life to yourself. It's part of the price of it all, but it's still sad for them. i'm looking forward to the next part.
sscana chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Great chapter. So Edward life is fallingbapart and all he really wants is to be with Bella and Riley. I'm hoping he does what he really wants and goes to bella and Riley. She needs him and deep down he really needs her. I'm really loving the story.
barbarito chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Omg! So good! I cannot wait to read more
saraamin chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
what did he do with B before? That led to an incident? Where did it go wrong? Poor T, may she rest in peace... /

Liked this chapter even if it was sad.

I hope he can help B and Riley. I hope he doesnt ditch them. Also I hope B can helö him in return...

Hah lol just when he got a script he takes of for six months, but it is good, to know he can prioritate things in his life )

Thank you very much dear!
Kimberlina903 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
I'm glad Bella is turning to Edward when Riley got sick again, but I'm so sad and scared that Riley will die. It's going to be sad, he's a veyr sweet boy.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
What "incident" with Bella? Will we get to find out about that? Though it sounds like maybe Bella & Edward were possibly "together", or something. Hmmm...

-Q
DrmngofEC chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Will this be an E/B love story?
4,860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 297 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 317 .. Last Next »