Reviews for This is My Wish
cheshirekat516 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Glad to hear you will be updating. So many FGB are one-shots so I was worried. Riley is so cute!
Cina's chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Wow that was an amazing and very touching first chapter. You have such a gift for writing. I lost my sister to cancer (she was much older then RIley) so this dear to my heart. Thank you for sharing your new story and I look forward to more.
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Youare tugging at my heart!

:o)
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Oh my goodness, so sad. But such a cute little boy.
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I cannot see through my sea of tears to even give this a proper review. Reading Riley's POV, a child living with cancer, someday dying from cancer... my heart is slowly breaking. IDK. This is life, life is messy and we don't always get a fair hand.

xo
GoddessOfWhatnot chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I love it so far! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Update soon!
Storm LizVic chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
for a 5 year old riley is soo big in mind pliss dont let him die in ur story i already love him by just one chapter! it made me cry!
Soof chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I really like it! I want to read more! You have a new reviewer xd
Treya chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Wonderful but I can tell its gonna be a riveting tearjerker.
mimimgr chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
love it form a child's POV. Reminds me of the kids I work with. So interesting to see there views. Children are so aware of there own surrondings, more than adults know. Looks like it will be a great story, maybe a bit of a tear jerker too.
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
SUCH A SAD AND SWEET FIRST CHAPTER. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHERE YOU TAKE THIS. UPDATE SOON!
thunnababy chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I love it already, and Riley is so adorable. I am really hoping for a HEA for him.
sugunary chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Wow, Riley is so sweet. I have a feeling this story is going to break my heart, I thankfully have a healthy 9 year old named Ryley. Must count my blessings.
naelany chapter 1 . 11/17/2010