Reviews for This is My Wish
Incognito-Lady-of-the-Night chapter 37 . 6/11/2015
I sobbed and I sobbed and I sobbed. OH MY GOD. This story was amazing while not being cliched and as sad as it is to say I've read stories where the cancer bit is an overused formula. I'm not trying to sound cruel, I'm trying to say that you were original, UNIQUE, and so very real. I felt, emotion, love, pain, hope, and LOVED THIS SO MUCH.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
twifreakzee chapter 9 . 6/9/2015
Wow...great story... Can't wait to read more...love Riley a lot ! :-*
Kittanja chapter 37 . 4/21/2015
Wow, this was really a beautiful story, thank you for taking the time to write and share it. I cried like a baby, but it was so beautiful, in a painful sort of way. Found this through a rec on ADF.
ChefMae chapter 37 . 4/5/2015
What an amazing story it reminded me of all the times I spent in the hospital as a child and watching people go through heartache. As a child I would break out of my ward to lend an ear to other children suffering from problems more serious than my own. Your story reminded me of all those times so I want to say thank you.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/1/2015
most emotional story I have ever read. really well written.
readercharlie chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I'm bawling so hard I can barely process words. It was such a beautiful story and I feel blessed that I had an opportunity to read it. My heart will always have a special place for those with cancer or any other illness and their loved ones. Please considering trying to publish this because everyone needs to read a story like this.
xBeauty chapter 37 . 3/15/2015
I've never cried & loved a story so much! You're such an amazing writer.. You really should make a movie of your story.. It will be the best movie ever.. I can not stop thinking about Riley... I couldn't stop crying while reading about his death... I love you for writing such an amazing,perfect, emotional & awesome story.. You really should get an award for this!
magcheer19 chapter 37 . 2/13/2015
I balled my eyes out. LITERALLY, i don't know if you have written from experience or if you just wrote from an idea but you don't even understand how close this story hit home. My cousin Macy Bella Ganz was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer before she even turned one. She battled it for three long years and had gotten many treatments of chemo, surgeries, blood transfusions, and medicines. We were a close family, but the her sickness made us that much closer. I watched her go through all of it, and even though my parents tried to shield me at the age of eleven i still saw it. She had been in remission for a summer when we found out that she had gotten leukemia from the chemo. I literally watched her slowly die. As her organs started to die she became so big and was in so much pain. I can't get the image out of my mind of the tiny casket that she was placed in at the wake. This story was literally my life for those three years. Even though it wasn't my child who had cancer it was someone i couldn't bare to lose. I had only been a child myself when i saw the harsh realities of cancer. She died five days before my birthday and i didn't know how much pain truly came from losing someone you truly loved. At first i couldn't mention her without balling my eyes out. Now, four and a half years later its all blurry. I remember the pain, but i hate myself for not remembering more. I can't recall a lot of the memories from that time and I don't want to forget her. Its funny how in the beginning everyone tells you it will get better, and you don't believe them, and now years later i see that it is true. A piece of your heart will always be missing but you heal over it and only some times do you feel the ache of where that piece used to be. I will never get to go shopping with my cousin, take pictures with her at her prom, or see her at a family holiday. These are the things that i will have to live with, but i know she watches over me. Whenever I hear the son "So What" by P!NK I know Macy is sending me a message and i take the length of the song to talk to her. I just hope that i have made her proud. Thank you for this gift of a story, i am a fan of your other works and have seen this numerous times and something THIS TIME made me click on it as i was scrolling through the TwiFanFicRecs website. I think Macy was sending me a message to remember to appreciate life. You are truly a wonderful writer and captured this story beautifully. Thank you for such a beautiful gift
Cellita chapter 37 . 2/2/2015
wow! Every time I would see that story, I'd passed Over it. Now that I've done reading it I wonder why. Your story was so emotional ! I cried so much. I'm still drying my tears while writing. Thank you so much for sharing that story with us. You became one of my favorite authors with that beautiful story. Thanks again.
From France
Lottee13 chapter 37 . 2/1/2015
Thank you! For this lovely, amazing, beautiful, sad, heartbreaking story! I loved it! Xx
Lottee13 chapter 35 . 2/1/2015
I'm crying my eyes out right now! You write so beautiful!
Guest chapter 35 . 1/27/2015
How sad. This is such a sad, loving, wonderful story.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 37 . 1/28/2015
Words can't express how truly wonderful this story is! It was heart felt and funny. It ticked all the right boxes. Thank you for sharing!
Sandria99 chapter 37 . 1/25/2015
Oh My God! This story was so beautifully written...so heart warming and heart wrenching. I can't imagine the loss of a child and thank the Lord every day for my healthy children. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
nattynel80 chapter 37 . 1/24/2015
Really great story . Would have also been nice if there was a short paragraph on riley and brittney reuniting i guess i can use my imagination. Keep up the good work
4,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »