Reviews for This is My Wish
jayla174 chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
Magnificent story! I'm already getting ready eyed and I know by the end of this ill more than likely be all out bawling haha
OtakuAira chapter 35 . 10/26/2014
Its in the middle of the night and I'm bawling my eyes out by this chapter! With snot running down my nose and my tears all over my face! Why do you do this to me?! 。・゚・(ノД)・゚・。 I'm gonna wake up tmr with puffy eyes. But I love your story seriously!
cinderella191 chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
crying so much ...
cinderella191 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Wow so emotional and beautiful :)
miho33 chapter 37 . 10/15/2014
I cried off and on this whole story. And it made me wonder what my friend went through as he was fighting Lukemia. Maybe that's why your story was so touching. Even though it hurt to keep reading, I kept going because it was so beautiful.
Rebadams7 chapter 37 . 10/10/2014
There are no words. This is a beautiful tale. Sharing with the world is a great gift
R
Gillian Aubrey chapter 37 . 10/7/2014
Oh my gosh, I love this story! I knew going into it that the ending was probably going to be difficult but you made the whole thing so wonderful and the emotion within so very touching. I'm so happy I took a chance and read it. I also loved the idea of children who grow up in heaven, i.e. Jasper and Alice. I also adored the ending and last couple paragraphs in particular. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 36 . 10/7/2014
That was so incredibly sad! :(
Gillian Aubrey chapter 35 . 10/7/2014
I haven't reviewed until now because I've been flying thru this but lordy that was tough and beautiful.
Powermouse chapter 37 . 10/6/2014
One of the best stories, ever! Thank you for sharing this with us. It made me laugh and cry (heavily). You managed to make it realistic and to let it end with with a smile for me. Thank you.
bamagal110 chapter 37 . 9/24/2014
O god this story was so great, I cryed and laughed it was so moving.. Just to clarify tho Jasper and Alice were like angels or something...
PVV chapter 37 . 9/24/2014
Thank you so much for this story.
MeTeeKay chapter 37 . 9/20/2014
Awesome story! Keep up the wonderful work.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/12/2014
OMG! I loved it I couldn't stop reading u did such an excellent job in writing this I don't think u stopped crying. Please continue to write stories like this that touch the hear.
Fleur2845 chapter 37 . 9/9/2014
You are a very talented writer, to be able to write such an incredible story. This is one of the most moving and beautiful stories that I have ever read. I believe that everybody should read your story to truly see what love is.
4,860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »