Reviews for This is My Wish
Fullofpassion09 chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
I have a feeling I'm not going to have dry eyes through the duration of this.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
Hmmm... I didn't think they'd have backstory past the initial meeting.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
I equally love and hate that you are writing from his pov... It shows us a different side of everything.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Pretty sure my heart just stuttered and my tear ducts seem to be leaking...
rikkibilly08 chapter 37 . 9/18/2016
I usually don't do cancer stories because they are so sad but I saw this story on another as a recommendation and I gave it a try and loved and hated it at the same time! Absolutely heart wrenching and beautiful!
aniseed flower chapter 37 . 8/27/2016
Can people become dehydrated by crying? Just curious.. Was wondering if id need a drip soon ya know? thank you for writing this. And sharing it with us. And ruining our hearts and tear ducts. Lol.
quisha1991 chapter 37 . 8/15/2016
Wow, twins... You got to love angels, Jasper and Alice did good
quisha1991 chapter 25 . 8/15/2016
Tears, that's all I have
quisha1991 chapter 24 . 8/15/2016
Oh boy
quisha1991 chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
Every time I read his chapters, my heart breaks a little more
quisha1991 chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I'm just dying, he's 8 freaking cute
Guest chapter 37 . 7/7/2016
O never
vickywest38 chapter 37 . 7/2/2016
oh my goodness, this the best and saddest story iv read, had me a crying mess,so well written truly amazing story, . thank you for sharing it with us xx
babythor chapter 37 . 6/14/2016
Thank you for writing this story. It was beautiful.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
Omg! I cried so much. You are so good to writing. And this story got to me so much because of my late sister Chelsea. I love and miss her dearly. She got terminal cancer when she was 5. Was in remission for a bit but fell ill again at the age of 9. They gave her less than a year after that. She died exactly a month before her 10th birthday. I was born a year later... on her birthday. So when I celebrate my birthday, I also celebrate hers. Even though I never got to meet her, I love her as much as my brother. He's younger than me. I am nearly in my teens now, going into my last year of secondary school. We don't have the same dad because her dad was also in the army but he died from a wound when he was brought back home. My dad is amazing and I know that Chelsea would have loved him.
I may have not had the paparazzi on me all the time, but I did have class mates. From the age of 5 I was bullied because my sister died. I was told that I was just a fill in for my sister because my parents couldn't deal with no little girl. I never believed them. Well at least I think I didn't. I wouldn't go to her grave for a few months after it started. I thought she'd be ashamed of me because I let it get to me. Apparently she was a tough cookie. At the age of 12 the bullying stopped. That was only 2 years ago. I want to make a wish of my own. Please don't let my little brother go through that torture as well he doesn't deserve it. Well I just thought I would let you know that you are truly an amazing author and I am so happy I managed to read this. My mum and dad never went into detail about what she was like when it got to the last stages of her you again xx
4,957 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »