Reviews for Inconvenient truths
Lonny J chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
My guess is with no updates in 5 years, this like so many promising stories in fanfic, has been abandoned. Truly a shame. This is one of the best openings I've read. Should have read the stats more carefully, I normally don't start fics that don't say complete.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Wow! Great introduction but you are killing me! How someone cn come up with something this good and make me wnat more with only 2K words is nothing short of amazing! Such talent is wasted if it is not used to finish this. Okay, you probably see through my transparent attemt at flattery, but seriously this is good. Thanks for wrting this and hopefully one day the muse will strike you and you will continue this.
RAB chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
This is a good story I wish it would it would be updated.
CascadianWriter chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
I loved this story! It had me interested right from the start. I sure hope you get around to finishing it some day.
jessica chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Getting really curious.. Looking forward to the next chapters..
sarahwalker chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Please continue this! It has an amazing storyline, and I can't wait to read more! I'm a huge fan of all your work, btw.
Hotski chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Wow, now I'm really curious about what's gonna happen.

It was short but it was still intresting, good job.
Hotski chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
You mentioned this and Grease in A/N at chap19 in A Common Spy so decided to check it out.

The first chapter didn't give us much but from what I've seen so far, you never let us down and the chapter left me wanting more so over to chapter two now.
Mobi Cobbult chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
ooh. this was such a good start! I know its been over a year since you updated it and that you've several several irons in the fire, but i do hope you come back to this someday. I'm so curious about whats going on in it.

You are a wonderful writer thanks for all the entertainment you provide us.
TioPaco chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Late to the party but I am intrigued. I've been reading some of your other stories and I know you are busy buuut...this sounds so interesting. I like the different beginning with Chuck being the mystery and Sarah trying to unravel him. Good Job!
uplink2 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I really hope that you decide to come back to this story Kate. There are so many great possibilities and you left it on such a great cliffhanger. Much better than the season 4 Cliffhanger lol. I would love to see it pop up with an update.
Lolitts chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
I just come upon this story as a recommendation, and its really great. Pls continue soon!
Grey Alchemist chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Wow, I just read the prologue and chapter 1, and this set up is really intriguing. It looks like it could be a very good story, but it hasn't been updated in months. I'm wondering if you're still working on it?
rphe chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
this is a really interesting set up. cant wait to see how it develops.
Lazielow chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Awesome job ! XP

I can't wait for the next update.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »