Reviews for Adventures of Their Own
BartWLewis chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
Awesome story, I prefer it more to the sequal.
Amy chapter 18 . 6/4/2012
What a beautiful story! It was very captivating. I love Cobra, and I can't wait to start on the sequel!
Katwizzle chapter 18 . 3/17/2012
i loved this story! loved the ending!
LunarFay chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
sorry it only one review but i did on wish to spam your 18 ch fanfic

i really enjoyed ready this fiction, i laughed & cried & smiled & sighed, (hopefully at the times that called for these emotions Xp)

i enjoyed the dramatic climax (many fanfic writers forget the importance of the climax)

characters-

i really enjoyed your OC's

namely copra XD

oh, i just wanted to hug him from the very beginning!

normally i find oc's are boring & a writers attempt to pass of there fantasizing as a story

all your OC's were there for plot support

i will say, I'm slightly disappointed that cobra left /

i kept imagining him trying to fit in with the titans at the tower! XD oh my, it was a very amusing notion
animeforever1 chapter 18 . 11/7/2011
Amazing story. I'm so glad I discovered this gem.
Taeniaea chapter 18 . 9/16/2011
cool story
BBsevolEAR chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
I LLLOOOVVVEEE THIS STORY!
Sar-HPfan1 chapter 18 . 4/5/2011
EXCELLENT I LOVE IT great job :D
The Cretin chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
RaeSM, I'm sorry I got sidelined but I'm picking back up where I left off. (So many BB stories)...but anyway, this chap was awesome and well set up. I can't wait to read chap 7. Once again, I'm sorry I got sidelined. Yer a good writer and this story deserves acknowledgement and praise. Keep rockin.
Soulfulbard chapter 18 . 4/5/2011
Great story, well worth the wait!

I'd love to read more about Cobra and/or wren sometime!
Cheerio chapter 16 . 3/16/2011
You have to write more! Please! This is so great and, unlike a lot of fanfics, you actually have good spelling and grammar. On top of that, it's a fantastic story! I can't wait until the next chapter!
PencerPancer chapter 15 . 2/10/2011
so far so good on all the chapters. I liked all of them finding beast boy overcoming all these obstacles to help raven. Keep it going. On on the edge of my seat here. Literally
Tashigi47 chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
I freaking LOVE this story! I cant wait till next chapter!
Angel-of-Energy chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
Okay... I've been following this story for weeks! Months even! Please update sooner for the sake of my sanity! PLEASE! I LOVE THIS STORY! Seriously though, this story is a great idea and an amazing story. Please keep writing!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
"With new invigoration, he took the steps up the T tower two at a time, ready to face Raven's emotions, even if she did not want him to. Or worse. Even if she did not feel anything for him."

I think that the reason she asked him to stay outside is because she is going to face a reflection of him and she has to do this because he is the one obstacle keeping her from becoming a full demon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »