Reviews for Bird's Eye View
Georgina93 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is really good for a first story! Maybe you should continue it on but from Katniss or Peeta or even both's point of view? I like the idea of a story about how the hunger games started though. Keep writing! :)
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Samino Chene chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
ooh! i like the story. Though i think it's more of a poem. I love writing poems. It's one of my favorite things to do. Clara and I have a whole entire class together devoted solely to poetry! you should try rewriting this into poetry form, if you want to. I love the ending by the way! Made me go "AWWWWWWW"
Claratrix LeChatham chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Gill-wa! That was great! If that wasn't your best work, than your best might, dare I say it, be EXPLOSIVELY amazing!

It was a very interesting little piece. If you'd like, I could beta any follow-ups. Hopefully, there will be more. :)

-Clara
Skia9 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
That was really nice! Keep writing!
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
GILL! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO WRITE SOMETHING!

I really liked it. It was a nice drabble. I love original POVs like this. However, there were some grammar issues. It could use a little editing, but other than that I really do love it!

-P.W. Bing
MusicIsMyGame chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I like it, Gill! Good job! It was definitely short, but first stories can be like that. You got the message across. :) Was it supposed to be a drabble? I don't know the word count. ~Diya