Reviews for Stand by Me
ImaginationInspire chapter 5 . 1/5
This is wonderful! Please update!
Supernatural Fan1213 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I really miss this storyT_T
Goatsy chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
I'm offering a bit of constructive criticism. First, I noticed that Charmain had a 'shower'. Not to be anal, but in the era it's set, there aren't any showers. But then, you could include a bath scene as far as that is concerned. There are also a lot of terms you use which are a bit modern. That's not TOO bad, again I'm just being a bit picky. It's really a nice story so far, but it seems a bit rushed at this point. Please do not take this to heart, I don't mean it to upset you at all. Keep writing! You're a wonderful author. :)
Supernatural Fan1213 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hello I know I already reviewed your chapters but I just wanted to say please update soon! This is the only good story i've read of charmain and Peter. And I just love this story and I want to know what happens next! So please update soon. Also I understand if you have been very busy I'm okay with it.
animeditto chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
More soon plz!
Gloria Spark chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
This is an great story, just what I was looking for when I finished reading House of Many Ways last night. I can't wait to read more in hopes that they actually do end up together.
Supernatural Fan1213 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
OMG IT WAS AWSOME! also sad thoughDx please update soon!xDDD
Supernatural Fan1213 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
soooo good but PLEASE UPDATE, i have waited a year 2 read the next chapter!DX
Poppies and Proses chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
I really love this story, especially the way you portray the characters! All four chapters have been lovely and please update soon! :)
Kyritus Snow chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Your story is great, I don't think Peter would be that bold in real life but I love the story so far all of the same.
YesIEatQuiche chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
I liked this chapter as well - Charmain's reaction is very good; I think you kept her in character nicely

Now for my first bit of constructive criticism! (I've been trying to come up with some) Here we go!

(1) Sometimes I feel like you overuse the pronoun "She" - you could try mixing it up a bit. Try using Charmain's name occasionally to begin a sentence or just change the sentence structure completely.

(2) Little editing detail: "She was awoke by a load crash of thunder" - I believe it should be: she was awoken. But I could be wrong. I could also look it up but I'm a tad lazy at the moment.

(3) Also, this section right here: "She felt bad for rejecting him, but she had to do it. She had to make it clear to him that she had no romantic feelings for him. She cared about him, but not in the way he cared about her." Maybe I was just being to critical but I kept thinking: yes we kind of already mentioned all those things. You probably could have summed up the general feeling in one sentence.

BUT these are mostly nit picky details though hopefully they help. I do enjoy your writing and I cannot wait til the next update! It seems Charmain's feelings may be shifting already...(that dream!)

Enjoy the holidays and take some time off to play your Xbox

YesIEatQuiche chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Hey don't beat yourself up - I'm not sure why you don't have more reviews: this story is excellent! And kudos for you actually writing this chapter after having received no feedback on the first - I probably would have chickened out or lost interest.

This is turning out to be super cute! I can't believe Peter already confessed. THAT is going to make things awkward.

Question: how old are Peter and Charmain supposed to be? I could never really pin down their ages in the book and I think you mentioned this is 5 years or so later? So what are they now, 16 or so?

Can't wait to read more

YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is very, very good! I just finished reading the book myself and was wondering if anything would have happened between Charmain and Peter So I was most excited to find this story and I can't wait to read more. I'm really enjoying your writing style: it reads just like a real continuation of the book!

Ava Phoenixia chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Very nice idea. I must say I like the idea of a budding romance between Peter and Charmain. As an experienced fangirl, I could definitely see possibility.

I like the way you're managing this so far into this chapter. I also like the way you used the romance-genre thing. I do recall that Charmain preffered books with stories in; not non-fiction then. My only objection is that for the most part the characters wouldn't say "I am..."; Charmain only does that when she has gone all haughty and full of indignation.
Frogster chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
That was good! I like the idea of a budding Charmain/Peter relationship. I thought there was something under the surface in House of Many Ways, so I like that you're building on that.

Wow, Charmain must have been really shocked and confused by Peter's comment if she couldn't read!

Aww, like how Peter didn't want to leave Charmain by herself! :)

Aww, he loves her! :) Wonder what Charmain will have to say to that... (Just a question, why has he already confessed?)

Update soon!