Reviews for Perchè lui può
Nicholaiz chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Awwww sweeeet and hotttt.. I loved it so much x33!
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awwww! I wish the smut was longer, but it was cute! :D
LKyellow chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
You've done very well with this story. I was shocked to hear that English isn't your native language, because there were very few mistakes and the mistakes that were made could have been made by someone who had been speaking English all their lives. Well done. :)
samayooo chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Ah. D: Why does this not have that many reviews?

It was just recently published, but STILL.

This is really, really good. o wo You said your native language is NOT English. There were hardly any errors. Just a few spelling ones.

Besides all that, I LOVE your possessive!Gokudera. 8D Love, love, love!

It was different than what I was expecting, so that's good. :D Nice to have a change. -is use to reading 8059, rather than 5980-

Keep it up. C8
Henchwoman chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
HOT! And not really OOC - actually 5/5 in the category "Gokudera is not a girl, girls". Something I'd love to read more often...
Evanescences Angel chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
MEH DEAR! OH how I've waited for you to make another fanfastic smut again! And 5980 nevertheless! It is off-beat compare to the stories to usually write but it shines in it's own way. Gokudera's devilish smile very nearly made me run to bathroom to... urm... ANYWAYS! U;; If there was one thing in the story I could live without, it would've been the damn finger sucking sentence. It is overused and abused but I'll let it slide since I adore you so much

Gokudera's posseiveness was so damn cute it is ridicloud how he isn't uke in this! Yamamoto submissive sided was slightly awkward but hell, we all love it when he moans, damnit! -starry eyed-

Sending you PM for my e-address! Loves and butterscott kisses, Vicious!
anon azure chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
...I'm not really used to 5980

but this was good... Really good...
Gokkun chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I have to do it in english right? .. daaamn xD

I love your storys a lot!

I've sent this part to Caroo "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, idiot... I'm gonna fuck this idiotic brain of yours outta your skull... understood?" as my mother was standing behind me and she has reat it aloud xDDDD (meine kleinen schwestern standen daneben...xDD)

5980 ist weird I prefer 8059 but this story is still very good xD

And don't correct my terrible english! xDDD

less than threee xDD
Sabakunorose chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
i loved it, like a loot *-*

eventhough it's not what i'm used to, you made it amazing *w*

you left me speechless, and i got pretty excited,

you're an awesome writer and wife and everything

i liked it a lot, but umm... in this part

"He didn't give Yamamoto a waring or anything" i think you're missing an n :3 that's all,

thank you sooooo much, you made my day again, well, as always n_n
harukay0u chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
dear 3..

I LOVE YOU 3..

It's so amazing and and.. *crying for joy*..

GOD! You're really good with fics you know 3..