Reviews for Cookie Monsters
past decembers chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Haha, I love how Chad just passes it off as "just an ordinary day". :P

-Bridgit x
AlliPaige chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Aw, I love chad-centric stories, they are always so funny! I thought it was good! :)
inactiveuse chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I picked this one-shot instead of "Dear Chad". Y'know why? Because that would only make me cry - and I don't want to. :P

It made me laugh, (I've always loved yo writing CHAD'S point of view, remember?) smile and hit the review button. LOL ;)

[Cookie selling, excessive pink, and fighting Randoms.

Yup. It's all just an ordinary day.]

You're simply genius, Scar. ;D

I absolutely ADORE your dialogue. It's very in character...for me anyways. ;)

I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with the amount of reviews you get for each BRILLIANT one-shot, Rainbow. But, two reviews...it really bummed me down. But Clois cheered me up. So...I've decided to try it. I'm going to try and write a Clois/Smallville fic. ;) I'll make a new account of course, and delete it if everyone hates it. :P I may change my mind about this - but I wanna give it a shot, y'know?

Carma Blossom ;)

P.S. I apologize for the short review. :\ I'll make it up to you some time this week with a SUPER long review! ;)
lolz3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is interesting to see the episode in Chad's POV. Amazing job as always!
IMaGUMMYbear chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Cute! Cookie monsters is one of my fave episodes!
Chair8987 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Cute :)
WhimsicalWonderland chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ! FINALLLLYYY. :)

Haha, jk. I loveee you, Scarlett. Thank you for making my night and making me super happy. :D

First of all, I LOVE when you write for Chad. I think it's so hilarious and you channel him a little too well. (probably because you are both so arrogant. ;))

I also thought it was cute how you stayed really true to the episode. As much as I love my Chad/Sonny, it's nice to take a break from them once in a while.

Finally, I am going to miss you sooo much when you leave. But I'll always have this story which you promised me so many months ago to look back on!

Much love you terrible author. Much love.

-Chas
chadsonville chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
this was one of the best episodes, thank you for writing it in chad's point of view. this story reminds me of why you're one of my favorite writers.
channyyloverr chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
omc this was just such a good story. wow i wish i could write like that. chad is totally in love with sonny. im just saying. and it is so obvious here. he really wants to kiss her i bet. yeah, so good story. so cute!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
nice liked it!
AriSkyWriter chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Good old Chad :) Ahhh, I love moments like these from Season One.

Somehow, it's a comforting thought to know that Chad sees fighting Randoms as an ordinary day. I suppose that it is because Sonny is a Random, so that means that seeing her is a daily occurrence :)

On a more reviewish note: I thought that this story was very well written and that you stayed very true to the characters' personalities and to the general plot of the episode a whole.

Another wonderful story :D (Although, I would expect nothing less)
Once Upon A Spazz chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
cool!
alexatheknight chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Bahahahahahhahaha, I absolutely loved this :D

Gosh I will always love Chad. He's like the most amazing person EVER!

And you portrayed him so nicely- okay, yeah I'm not gonna bore you with more repetitive compliments of mine and cut off this review ;D

Love you!
TeddyLuver chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. xD

I love Chad.

But you knew that.

:D

Teehee, that was so cute. :) And chad was totally... Chad. .xD

CHAD CHAD CHADDY CHAD CHAD!
Zillionz chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Aww- this brings back wonderful memories of SWAC )