Reviews for Forerunner
mscalliope chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
GAH! You're fabulous and your stories are fabulous! And Leah is fabulous! ;d Seriously though, great story. I like your way of thinking.
Holdmedownx chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Ooey. :3
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
FCK YEAH! Fantastic!

x
michelle chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
this was really well written, but I feel that you were incredibly one-sided. You kind of take the bitter bitch view of imprinting that Leah had and made that into the real thing. I don't think the love fades with each child. I think that you should have given sam and emily more credit. I mean for a child to paint their own mother in a darker light than a rarely seen cousin? that's not cute, to me that's just sad and depressing. What of Leah? I suppose she's done nothing and regrets nothing?

It just didn't feel very fair to any parties involved other than Leah herself. I just think there's more love there than just sex. And Emily is much more kind hearted than that to be given the short end of the stick...

But you are a talented writer...
Whyterose chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Awwww... Just loved Lindsey!

I laughed at the line "I know what you're thinking. We have twins." And "You aren't going to stay for a muffin?" lol. Emily's muffins are an unstoppable force of nature!

If I were Leah, I would have been more fiendishly delighted than ever seeing how tired and run-down Sam was. Sam can drown in the muffin batter.

I don't think imprinting is wearing off, it's just that some of the sparkle always wears off when you have kids. My parents rarely even kissed until I was 10-that's how much trouble I was. ;)
Wind Blown Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I love how Leah realizes that she's better off without being the stress of being Sam's, or any other wolves', imprint. Very nice story. Little Lindsey is too cute!
Imprinting Magic chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
loved it!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I love is adorable.
AncientWolves chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Love! Awww lindsay is cute, I love how she made leah's picture better than emily's! Haha emily and sam are mad stressed. Love leah wasn't missing out on a lot. Well lindsay is adorable :)
AncientWolves chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
hufflepuffbrunette247 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
"The simple fact that Emily had gotten pregnant every time they had sex without contraption, proved that maybe the sole purpose of their union was to produce children, after all."

I don't know, to me this only proves that Emily is very fertile and/or Sam is not impotent.

To be perfectly honest, this was even more one-sided than the ones that seemed like they were going to be blatantly one-sided, but you still have writing skills, so that can easily be forgiven.