Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
absolutely loved this story.
That was fantastic! Loving all your fan fic! This one was my favorite or maybe the Christmas one, not sure!
this was such a good story! i have serious abandonment/trust issues too and i think ur portrayal of them was very accurate. now i feel weird telling u i have abandonment issues but im only commenting that because i saw someone leave a review saying they didn’t like hermione because of it or it didnt make sense idk it made lots of sense
Wow I love your stories I was just shocked that I just didn't like your Hermione Granger in this story. It was a good story. I really enjoyed reading it. Its just Hermione was just pissing me off. Like when Draco saying over and over saying was the Ron's issue she couldn't see it. Then she still worried bout Ron. Anyways thank you for making me feel even if it was hate. I love when a writer can get me all emotional.
Mmmm8888 chapter 15 . 3/28
Cute
haiderbareeha14 chapter 1 . 3/20
just one thing tho. Ron is a pure blood too and they could have made the scheme work that way
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 15 . 12/12/2019
This fic is the ultimate 'will they, won't they' troupe. I kinda wished to see their 'real' wedding ahahahhahahahahahaa
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 13 . 12/12/2019
Sad. It's just sad. The way Hermione is too smart for her own good and Draco is not good with words...
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 12 . 12/12/2019
HAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAA! I hope Harry won't lose all his hair because of the stress.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 11 . 12/12/2019
I actually like Hermione here. She is cynical, cold, ruthless and she doesn't give any fucks. Unlike Draco who trying so hard to live up to his delusions of grandeur. I am not a fan of cheater Draco but hopefully if ever they end up together, they connect that cheating wouldn't even be a thing for them as a couple.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 10 . 12/12/2019
It's good that Draco is opening up to her.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 9 . 12/12/2019
Hermione is emotionally unavailable and stubborn while Draco is a coward ahahahaahahaha!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 8 . 12/12/2019
*sigh* I felt bad for Hermione when Draco can't even stand up to his parents but then again they are not in a relationship...
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 7 . 12/12/2019
Who the hell did that? HHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 6 . 12/12/2019
I can see why Pansy won't ever like Hermione. Hermione has always made the hardest and the most inconvenient decisions if it means it will help her cause and it rewarded her handsomely. Though I'm not sure anyone sees how much of it actually eats her... i.e the fame, the attention, ptsd etc.