Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
Dehaev chapter 1 . 5/18
This story never gets old. I can read it over and over again and still want to go back and read from the first chapter. :) Would love for there to one day be an epilogue. I'm dying to know how Draco's parents will handle a real marriage between them, among other things; what their second wedding would be like with the 'harridan', how Pansy and her son fare in the muggle world assuming they move there. So many interesting threads to continue one day if you were ever so inclined. ;P

I love your work and anything you put up is always a treat to read. :) Hope you and yours are doing well!

Thanks for sharing!
- Dev
So Hermione is a bitch and Draco is a bastard and somehow they're supposed to get over both themselves AND each other in this fic? I can't see Hermione growing up enough to stop pushing unwanted crap at Draco, and I can't see Draco growing up enough to just keep his mouth shut and play along because the Ministry and their ass-lickers Harry and Ron have him by the short hairs.
Lol. Theyre goonna have a rushed wedding again
Ellae chapter 2 . 2/2
ugh I can't even properly express how much I appreciate how much you convey of Pansy and Draco's relationship by that repulsive line. I wish I could dialogue half as well.
Ellae chapter 1 . 2/2
I adore your subtle but perfect humor. The laughing until she wheezes and that "you should be allowed to try" are excellent, as are the nuanced, realistic without being oversharing, characterizations of Draco and Hermione
Guest chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
Brilliant story! And so well written, I absolutely loved it :)
Reader chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
It is now chapter 10 of 15. Good God. Their relationship has had no progress. At all. This fanfic probably has the most stubborn Hermione I've ever come across.
allisondasher chapter 15 . 2/21/2014
awesome story!
Montara chapter 15 . 2/21/2014
What a wonderful story! I almost believed the killer when she said that she was framed :D Draco was so annoying at the beginning but, in time, we realize he's not like that and we can actually like him...:)

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us!
Dehaev chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
Just reread this story for the third time and it still makes me melt into a warm puddle of goo. :)

- Dev
chelley.rising chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
...
...
chelley.rising chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
QUOTATION MARKS where arth thou?
One of my biggest pet peeves omg. And I really wanted to read this...
freedomgeneration chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
lovely! wonderfully written, with gorgeous characters!
freedomgeneration chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
your story is lovely. there are hilarious moments, profound moments and moments to ponder, wonder and marvel at. all put in the most exquisitely perfect way- no frills. a brilliantly showing- not telling piece of art.
elenniel chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
I started reading this... And couldn't stop until I'd finished. There aren't many multi-chapter fanfics where i find it worth my time to read every chapter. Excellently done!