Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
YelloMarker chapter 15 . 2/15
Thank you for this story! Just finished rereading this story and i love how draco and hermione dont go straight in love. The progression is really natural. Though i wish i'd know more about the second wedding and how draco's parents' will take it. Im dying of curiosity. Cheers
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2021
Gosh they’re cute as hell
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 15 . 5/2/2021
This was an interesting story. All the cloak and dagger. Along with the at first real arguments that turned into ways to try to keep a distance. It was well written.

Thanks for sharing.
suhaigu chapter 1 . 11/11/2020
This article has greatly influenced my understanding of dramione relationships and is one of my favorites. I want a Draco who is as imperfect as the original (or even asshole) but who wants to try to change, not an ideal man who comes out and says he's changed and comes off as perfect
Asian Bookworm chapter 15 . 10/2/2020
Such a wonderful story! I love that you added Draco’s guilt over his dating history and Hermione’s reaction to it. I can imagine she would sympathize with Pansy considering her background.

I wish we could have seen Hermione dealing with her past relationship with Ron more; I think that would have give the story more depth. Also, Hermione demonstrating her hit wizard skill (because we always need more badass Hermione).

Their argument at the end of the story was both confusing and fun. I would have loved to see the healer, who treated them on their honeymoon, do a running commentary on that argument.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2020
absolutely loved this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2020
That was fantastic! Loving all your fan fic! This one was my favorite or maybe the Christmas one, not sure!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/20/2020
this was such a good story! i have serious abandonment/trust issues too and i think ur portrayal of them was very accurate. now i feel weird telling u i have abandonment issues but im only commenting that because i saw someone leave a review saying they didn’t like hermione because of it or it didnt make sense idk it made lots of sense
Guest chapter 15 . 4/5/2020
Wow I love your stories I was just shocked that I just didn't like your Hermione Granger in this story. It was a good story. I really enjoyed reading it. Its just Hermione was just pissing me off. Like when Draco saying over and over saying was the Ron's issue she couldn't see it. Then she still worried bout Ron. Anyways thank you for making me feel even if it was hate. I love when a writer can get me all emotional.
Mmmm8888 chapter 15 . 3/28/2020
Cute
haiderbareeha14 chapter 1 . 3/20/2020
just one thing tho. Ron is a pure blood too and they could have made the scheme work that way
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 15 . 12/12/2019
This fic is the ultimate 'will they, won't they' troupe. I kinda wished to see their 'real' wedding ahahahhahahahahahaa
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 13 . 12/12/2019
Sad. It's just sad. The way Hermione is too smart for her own good and Draco is not good with words...
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 12 . 12/12/2019
HAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAA! I hope Harry won't lose all his hair because of the stress.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 11 . 12/12/2019
I actually like Hermione here. She is cynical, cold, ruthless and she doesn't give any fucks. Unlike Draco who trying so hard to live up to his delusions of grandeur. I am not a fan of cheater Draco but hopefully if ever they end up together, they connect that cheating wouldn't even be a thing for them as a couple.