Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
You know you did label this as romance/humor, why is it so angstsy?
TheGirlWhoLived1403 chapter 15 . 6/1
Whyy left me hanging for more? *cries* THIS IS SO AMAZINGGG
It's always so very lovely when the "good" guys use extortion, bullying, and other Voldemortian tactics...for the good of all mankind, of course...

This might have been an amazing story but it's just too disgusting when everyone bows down to the corrupt Ministry as though it's God or something and the supposed "good" guys use extortion and bullying like they're above their own supposed moral compass. Just too disgusting.
janefanatic chapter 15 . 4/3
This was sweet! Thanks for sharing!
I think this is one of my new favorite fanfictions :)
Kelsey441 chapter 15 . 2/3
That last chapter was painful but in a good way. Makes you wonder how many opportunities we miss out on due to misunderstandings.
Kelsey441 chapter 12 . 2/3
I love how flustered they make the mediwitch.
happiness8000 chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
I like Pansy!
Monty-noble chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
I loved this fic so much 3. Loved the dramione banter!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/8/2016
good but to short
eembee chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
I love love LOVE Pansy in this chapter. I've never seen a fic where Pansy had a squib child and it makes me so sad that her husband left her because of that.
eembee chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Great first chapter. I like that Hermione is still true to herself and the causes that she supports, Draco is still just as arrogant and vocal about his beliefs and I love it!
nk01 chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
I really like this story
petitpain chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
I don't understand why your story hasn't more reviews. It deserved it! Thank you for sharing this. It was a good mix of humor and emotions :) I liked the part when Draco confess his past mistakes and how they're complete each other in a way with their different but yet similar stories. Pansy is a great addition to the story, firstly because she s a really lovable character, and then she add complexity and had an interesting story line. My only regret is that I wanted to see her son and some interactions with Draco and maybe Hermione.
BookaChan chapter 15 . 2/18/2016
Such a pleasant read ! this story made me so happylooved it !