Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
good but to short
eembee chapter 2 . 7/7
I love love LOVE Pansy in this chapter. I've never seen a fic where Pansy had a squib child and it makes me so sad that her husband left her because of that.
eembee chapter 1 . 7/7
Great first chapter. I like that Hermione is still true to herself and the causes that she supports, Draco is still just as arrogant and vocal about his beliefs and I love it!
nk01 chapter 15 . 5/24
I really like this story
petitpain chapter 1 . 3/25
I don't understand why your story hasn't more reviews. It deserved it! Thank you for sharing this. It was a good mix of humor and emotions :) I liked the part when Draco confess his past mistakes and how they're complete each other in a way with their different but yet similar stories. Pansy is a great addition to the story, firstly because she s a really lovable character, and then she add complexity and had an interesting story line. My only regret is that I wanted to see her son and some interactions with Draco and maybe Hermione.
Nisheedhini chapter 15 . 2/18
Such a pleasant read ! this story made me so happylooved it !
Nisheedhini chapter 15 . 2/18
such a pleasant read! made me so happyloved it!
DivineDebris chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
So realistically in character and well written! Probably the best Dramione I've ever read.
Fan chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
Draco's narration ofmhis infidelity is sompoignant.
fan chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
what a steamy chapter
fan chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
muggle sadists are a creative way of describing them ;)
fan chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
fast paced chapter! very fun!
fan chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
omg draco's hilarious! i love that you've made him bad to the bone, unwaveringly bigoted and simplistic. it's so entertaining. it makes me want that he shouldn't change, but hey, what's a good story without character development?
fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
great chapter! very witty dialogue and narration. great start!
Dehaev chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This story never gets old. I can read it over and over again and still want to go back and read from the first chapter. :) Would love for there to one day be an epilogue. I'm dying to know how Draco's parents will handle a real marriage between them, among other things; what their second wedding would be like with the 'harridan', how Pansy and her son fare in the muggle world assuming they move there. So many interesting threads to continue one day if you were ever so inclined. ;P

I love your work and anything you put up is always a treat to read. :) Hope you and yours are doing well!

Thanks for sharing!