Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
Anjaded chapter 8 . 7/14
Almost! Lol i thought you got away with it. Great writing
he saved her life when he pretended he didnt recognize them in deathly hallows too
Nice story. I don't buy the ending though. The way they are described in this fic I can't see a happy ending for them. Obviously you can't choose when or who you fall in love with, but nothing in the previous 14 chapters made me think they had fallen in love. All in all I think the label on this story should probably be angst instead of romance. It sure isn't a happy thing.
nnska chapter 15 . 4/14
Brilliant. Very well written with believable characters and a good storyline :-)
Cute
CNova chapter 15 . 2/13
Love the way you end this story and I really enjoyed the plot arc!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2017
You know you did label this as romance/humor, why is it so angstsy?
DracoShagMe chapter 15 . 6/1/2017
Whyy left me hanging for more? *cries* THIS IS SO AMAZINGGG
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
It's always so very lovely when the "good" guys use extortion, bullying, and other Voldemortian tactics...for the good of all mankind, of course...

This might have been an amazing story but it's just too disgusting when everyone bows down to the corrupt Ministry as though it's God or something and the supposed "good" guys use extortion and bullying like they're above their own supposed moral compass. Just too disgusting.
janefanatic chapter 15 . 4/3/2017
This was sweet! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/9/2017
I think this is one of my new favorite fanfictions :)
Kelsey441 chapter 15 . 2/3/2017
That last chapter was painful but in a good way. Makes you wonder how many opportunities we miss out on due to misunderstandings.
Kelsey441 chapter 12 . 2/3/2017
I love how flustered they make the mediwitch.
happiness8000 chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
I like Pansy!
Monty-noble chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
I loved this fic so much 3. Loved the dramione banter!