Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
Ilikehappyendings chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Had to stop reading chapter 4 to tell you this story is funny, clever & sexy...in a very 'clean' way, so far at least ;) Thanks so much for thinking this up & posting! Oh yes, one more thing, I love the dialogue between HG & DM. The part where she wants him to propose had me laughing out loud :)
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 15 . 11/25/2010
This story was so adorable! You should definitely write a sequel!
dramione143 chapter 15 . 11/25/2010
This is actually quite nice but.. I find myself wanting more. It's like.. I don't know, too short? Cut off? Hahaha. Write more. -)
October103 chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
EEEEEEEEEKK! Sorry, that's pretty much the noice I'm making right now (;

I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely ADORED every part of this story. I just found it today and couldn't help but finish it today as well. I really loved your plot and the way you wrote this story.

It was magnificent and I don't think I've read a better story! (: This really was amazing and I hope you know just how much of a talented writer you are (:

Once again, this was great and I'm sorry for not reviewing the other chapters, but I simply could not stop reading (:

Thanks for the story, great job! (:
Wilwarin chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
Like always is perfect. it's funny, it's clever, it's sexy and very well wirtten.

You can wrote about everything in every style and make it perfect.

thank's.

****
la pitchoune chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
hello !

great fic and I love the way you worked with Hermione and Draco's characters. it was sweet and very dramatic at the same time.

so basically : congratulations.
Nalaula chapter 15 . 11/21/2010
Wow- wonderful, beautiful, spectacular, absolutely amazingly genius! LOVED IT!
Sookie chapter 15 . 11/21/2010
The story was highly entertaining. It was fun to read and never did seem boring at any point. Good luck with future writing!
roxie danielle malfoy chapter 15 . 11/20/2010
HAHA! Its so cute to see Draco and Hermione misunderstanding one another when they dont spell out what they mean exactly. The part with the killer was rather short though. Since the entire story was based on the killer, i thought that the capturing of her will have been longer and more dramatic. Nevertheless, i really loved the ending of the story. Great job!

-roxie-
vampiressuck chapter 15 . 11/20/2010
I love this story so much, it's truly awesome! :D
Lolaaaaaa x chapter 15 . 11/19/2010
Very cute story!
RZZMG chapter 15 . 11/19/2010
Oh, what a lovely ending! I laughed, I cried, I tore my hair out in frustration, I laughed some more, and I ended up on a happy-teary smile.

Thanks for sharing this lovely vision with us! Going in my favorites & I'm recommending it to all! :)
RZZMG chapter 14 . 11/19/2010
I just want to strangle both of them now for being so thick-headed! GAH!

Brilliant writing, btw, to drag such heavy emotions from me with this story! I'm dying for a happy ending...

*hopes*

Last chappy...
theunsweetenedtruth chapter 15 . 11/19/2010
great ending!
RZZMG chapter 13 . 11/19/2010
Oh, the misunderstandings! It kills me. I'm so sad for them both now!

*sniff sniff*