Reviews for Night Shadow
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Nice
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Okay this story is pretty damn cool. I am going to give you a unique opportunity here if you want it. I am doing an anthology and looking for stories that are original Goth Horror - twilight zone stories with Goth Characters for the story. Nothing remotely similar to Poppy Z. Brite or her camp, but horror that has a dark supernatural slant behind it. If you want more information on what I am looking for, drop me a message on here and I will explain the guidelines. You never thought writing a fan fiction story would get you an invitation to become a published author, basically it would give you a chance to graduate there. I've published quite a few writers who have ties to this site. The first was a writer who was in Tabloid Purposes II and did the art for the magazine's first issue then the second was Trent Roman in Quakes and Storms: A Natural Disaster Anthology. This anthology I am doing is for a museum in their second copy - if you're interested drop me a line here that's if you still check the messages or come here.
Cuteflopsy chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Nice, creative story. Keep writing!