Reviews for Sing, Dance, Enjoy
OmnimonAllDelete chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Lol. The only way to explain this chapter. Hilarious :)
matt.bannon.31 chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Okay, awesome story! Really, REALLY funny! Like, this is one of the funniest stories that I've read in a long while! In fact, it might just BE the funniest! Anywho, the story's a hoot, and I can't wait to read more!
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
I have a few questions:

Number 2: When will you update? It's been 8 months!

Number 3: Ouch... Where can I find a girl like Rika?
nightwatcher55 chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
so what happens next?
blank chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
that is one hell of a good chapter.
grear chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
great chapter cant wait for the update
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
John C chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Another day another chapter. I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks it's concievable for Kazu to get the ladies. You're probably being generous, but oh well. Glad to see you back, man. D.K. being an ally seems odd, but I won't judge. Oh and to your authors note I don't know that you're number one. There are a lot of great writers on here, but I'd definatelly say you're one of the top Rukato writers. I still jump for joy when you update. That being said even if you were number one what does that really mean? Dave Attell said it best, "it sucks to be the best at a sport that doesn't get you laid." To be safe I'd just tell you to be happy being good. Same goes for the Rukato thing. Sure Ryo and Rika couples are probably more numerouse, they're more closelly cannon, but are they higher quality. I support the couple and I have yet to find one that really peaks my interest. Rukato fics on the other hand seem to have a much more skilled base of writers to pull from. Winning is all about perspective. In terms of quality your side is probably kicking ass!

Keep up the good work.
Vorce Raider chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
This is really great and really should be continued.
Phoenix Keeper Avalon chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
this is such a epic fic! RUKATO forever!

i found a few mistakes in spelling but they could eserly be dismist
The Fox Doctor chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Yayz. And awwwww poor Takato why you gotta make him so sad huh? He never did anything to you, why you gotta be a hating. (Just Kidding) This is better than the first one. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Kamen Rider Hazaru chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
Good chapter so what is going to happen with takato next and will him and Rika be ablloer to get back to gether without having to worrer about her dad please update soon.
JohnC.ofMars chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
Great to have you back, DG! A good chapter, but somewhar short. I'm a sucker for a fight scene so I can't complain, but I like anyone who tries to incorporate Rika's dad. Not sure the direction you're going with on that one, but it is interesting. Oh and I love the ozzy plug. Can't have enough of the ozz man. Oh and I like how Takato is starting to almost take on attributes of Guilmon, like the superior smell and feral instincts. Shows that the synchronicity goes both way. And if that bottom plug is for me then thanks. It means a lot to me. I hope to have it out soon. Peace, and welcome back.
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Dude how do you do this? How do you make your stories so freakin funny?
JohnC.ofMars chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
mothers make things interesting dont they. Very nice. Keep at it.