Reviews for Promises, Promises
Toreru chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Lol so I know this is like... a million years later, but I wanted to let you know this is one of my favorite smutty ET fics, it always has been! I wish I could have seen what happened after Eriol took control!
anyways I just wanted to spread a little love today, I love all of your fics and I wish you still wrote ET fics bc I feel like there are tumbleweeds flying by in the ET fandom hahaha. Thanks for writing :)
tkim619 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
wow! passionate much tomoyo!
Marisa chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
To be totally honest, I could totally see this going down between Tomoyo and Eriol.

xD

So for me, this wasn't out of character. If I remember correctly, they were in like, what, elementary school when they first met?

Pshhh with age comes maturity!

Err, something like that.

LOL anyways - Tomoyo always did seem like the sweet, I'm-actually-a-total-sex-goddess-really-cynical-kind-of-girl to her as a double facade. Excellently written.

I do love all the dialogue. xD Amusing, very amusing! Ha ha :3
devilzAngel chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I haven't read such good stuff in a long time...! man u had me der!

tomoyoz a naughty gal... _~
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Sexy! A sequel calls! XD Great job!
PRNGS chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
ahaha, love it!
Emerald Panther chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
lol! i love this one. i feel sorta bad for kaho but oh well. i never thought that she and eriol would go well together.
OriginalBubble chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
wel done!
Tomoyo-tenshi chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Oh my God... I absolutely looved it! Gorgeously written. Good Job!
Dark Hooded Eriol the Magician chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
*Aya is stunned*

That is probably the most riveting and beautiful and sad and bittersweet... and I've got an arsenal of adjectives, if I will continue. Anyway. Your fic is very descriptive, exciting, arousing, and very realistic. There I go again. I go all prose-y and spouts adj. at every turn. YOur fic is dark and angsty and truly exciting! I love it! Mind if i add it? I'm not as good at writing this as you are. I've tried but I i haven't produced something as lovely as this. it reminds me of after the fall by kit spooner. and i'll check lie to me. Keep up the good work, chelle-sama! _
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
It's both icky and brilliant. Not a lot of people write about this sort of thing - especially not in the manner that you did - the pure, brutal, animal attraction as you might call it. Usually people pretty it up, but sometimes sex is just sex, not making love.

Even though I shuddered a lot at times and felt a bit stunned, I must say that it's a good story nonetheless.
Sasaya chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
I liked the story, and that little skit at the end is PRICELESS!
LoL Yes, Eriol is a sick, sick man... LoL
Dana Daidouji chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
_ Wow!. me likes it. A shame they don't end up together as a couple. Loves Tomoyo's 'dark' side *lolz* I think it's very well written.
Gaby-chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
I like it. it was different. You should do more lemon stories for mature readers like us. I am 24 also. I had an fiction nc-17 but got erased. That really suck because they were great stories out there and should known that there are growup fans. Although there were quite a few that were kind of unsexy and childish (stupid 13teens with hormones). The last part in your author notes was funny. I just imaging eriol explaining a furious kaho and a sweet almost naked tomoyo trying to make it better
Silverwing chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Nice story... Plz continue it's really good and it won't hurt to post up another capter will it ?

PLZZZZZ continue this story