Reviews for Kiss or Kill
Calyptra chapter 42 . 7/14
I almost died. "So, did you toss them in the fire?" I imagine the nonchalant tone the first time and the eager one the second. Glad Jake grew up to the man we all knew he could become.
Calyptra chapter 27 . 7/14
I don't understand why people change Paul's last name all the time. I understand that it is fanficiton and this is possible, but it happens always and only to him (Jared a few times two, but nothing this exaggerated) I've read Dixon a few times which I don't like but can accept. It's made up. But most people use Meraz, which is the actors name. No one writes about "Edward Pattinson", "Bella Stewart", "Jake Lautner", "Sam Spencer" or "Charlie Burke". So why is it like that with Paul? I'm really, really curious.
Calyptra chapter 18 . 7/14
I forget how lucky I am to have grown up in Europe until literally every FanFiction story comes to Charlie finding out his daughter is dating. She's 18, he should get over it. Better under his roof than in the woods or a sleazy motel. It's sex, not murder. Guess I'll never get used to that cultural difference. I think it's weird that he isn't suspicious of the sudden friendship and following relationship. They were so hostile, I know I would be. The change was too sudden. But I'm glad that he is pretty cool about it after so much time has passed. Apart from the sex thing of course.
zerozeno chapter 43 . 5/23
Love the pairing great job although stating the Cullens brought blooddrinkers to their land is a stretch considering that if anyone is at fault it's Edward and Bella fault and the fact that Bella went a little bitch mode but other than that great for 7.9/10
skyeza chapter 54 . 5/18
This was brilliant, i absolutely loved it. It was a awesome and extremely intriguing and fascinating to read. It was a pure joy and I think it was one off my favorites. Paul was such a sweetheart, i really liked the boys as well, I am glad Jacob finally pulled his head oit of his butt. I thought Claire was the cuties thing ever, i want a baby girl now.
I LOVVVVVVE PAUL/BELLA
I LOVVVE IT
I LOVVVVVVVVVE PAUL/BELLA
Mcainzgurl chapter 54 . 1/31
this was amazing!
FFAddict chapter 4 . 1/13
I think I'm gonna give up on the story. The characters are too ooc and not likeable to me. Bella behaves like an arrogant smartass. The way she feels about other kids in Forks high is frankly nauseating, like she was so much better than them.

And then there is Paul whose behaviour is also exaggerated. Yeah, Paul was hot-headed, he didn't like Bella or at least the fact that she was a vampire girl but he wasn't that much of an asshole. The way you make him behave and the fact that others say it's normal for him and not a result of some kind of issue with Bella, makes him simply not worth it.

Maybe you'll tone it down, probably even magically turn Paul into a sweetheart by the end of the story but I just lost interest in your characters.

Still thanks for sharing a story.
FFAddict chapter 2 . 1/13
It's just the beginning of the story so I will definitely give it more time to decide whether I like it or not.

What I can tell now is that the change in Bella is too much like a switch was turned, it's not natural.

I also hope that you're not going to turn her into a total b*tch. What she said to Jessica was uncalled for, exaggerated and in parts simply untrue.

Jessica was one of the first kids to talk to her and invite her to her group of friends so she didn't just talk to her because of the sparkly princess. Sure, she's a gossip, and not particularly intelligent one, but what she said to Bella sounded more like she tried to be nice and say she doesn't think bad of Bella for her behaviour after Edweird left.

Honestly if Bella thinks it's dumb to say that Edweird leaving is the worst thing in the world then how do you call a person that BEHAVED like it was the worst thing in the world for MONTHS playing zombie and acting like she did die because he left her.
Regina Zapata chapter 27 . 10/23/2016
you got the last name wrong thats his real last name in the movie hrs paul lahote...
AshleyStewart09 chapter 54 . 9/7/2016
This was amazing
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 22 . 5/20/2016
Kind of annoying how everyone points out Bella's klutziness and makes fun of her for it. No wonder the poor girl is always so embarrassed about everything as she fears being ridiculed for speaking up/her mind or doing anything she should be doing for herself.
Booklover345 chapter 54 . 5/18/2016
Loved this story!
Jessica Lahote Black chapter 15 . 5/13/2016
So I'm curious as to what Lucy is :) and I love your Paul. I want him for myself for sure!