Reviews for Kiss or Kill
Regina Zapata chapter 27 . 10/23
you got the last name wrong thats his real last name in the movie hrs paul lahote...
AshleyStewart09 chapter 54 . 9/7
This was amazing
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 22 . 5/20
Kind of annoying how everyone points out Bella's klutziness and makes fun of her for it. No wonder the poor girl is always so embarrassed about everything as she fears being ridiculed for speaking up/her mind or doing anything she should be doing for herself.
Booklover345 chapter 54 . 5/18
Loved this story!
Jessica Lahote Black chapter 15 . 5/13
So I'm curious as to what Lucy is :) and I love your Paul. I want him for myself for sure!
AshelyBrogan 3 chapter 54 . 3/18
I loved this story so much !
Jacob and angela right hahahaahhaah
Edward was killed on my bday aye
lia chapter 22 . 12/14/2015
TheMrsDSalvatore chapter 17 . 8/2/2015
Tear jerkingly sweet! I love this chapter!
sarah88 chapter 45 . 7/10/2015
Holy Mary mother of God! U r awsome at these sex scenes! But if u did more detail that would be better LOL
sarah88 chapter 42 . 7/10/2015
Damn! I don't have words, I really don't other than I don't think I am sad about Ted being killed. He did bring it on himself and what exactly did Ted think was gonna happen when B came. That she would miraculously fall back in love with him and swoon or what? Seriously what is his deal exactly. How come he acts the offended one when B is the one who felt all the pain. That's not fair, quite frankly I kind of wish the books had an ending like this. I like it a lot.
sarah88 chapter 32 . 7/9/2015
Damn truth b told I loved it so much! But tell u the truth u could have gone kinkier if u wanted
sarah88 chapter 30 . 7/9/2015
No I don't it was eventually gonna happen. He felt this like this in the book and the movie. Why should the M.O change anywhere else if she had imprinted on anyone except him. He will just get over it. Probably when he finds his own imprint and he knws what it's all about.