Reviews for Lost to You Yourself
Cascaper chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Oh my goodness. I was reading the last third of this with both hands up over my mouth, which is a thing I do when I am surprised and delighted. I enjoyed this so much! Beautiful job!
onefowlswan chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I love this story. I always come back to this story. It has to be my very favourite.
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Yay I found it! Ok so I read this story quite a while ago (and apologise profusely for not reviewing it at the time, I have no idea why I did not) anyway I thought of this fic earlier and spent the better part of two hours finding it. It is still as good as I remembered! Love it so much! It is really original and written so well, it's wonderfully paced and totally in character for them. Really great story! So great! definitely a favourite!

V x
The Acrobat chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That. Was. Brilliant.

This could possibly some of the best prose I've ever seen on this site. I love how you included Lily, James, Tonks, and Regulus, even if it was just in little snippets. I love Remus' wit and they way you wrote them together. It was both like one of the stories Sirius would write, and so believable all at once.

Nice work. I'm off to go check out some of your other fics.
Beatlebug chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This. Oh God. Where to start!

This was definitely one of the most amazing fics I ever read!

If I wasn't terribly in love with Remus yet, I would be now.

The way you managed to make a voice só incredible sexy, just with words.. Damn!

Have to clean all the drool of my screen now though, so thanks for that.
queen scheherazade chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
So...this is pretty much fantastic. I spent the whole time leaning closer and closer to my screen, trying to quell the giddy butterflies in my tummy. Too bad it's over! I would have loved to see Sirius write something about dear "respectable" Remus ;)
RacingShadows chapter 1 . 11/17/2010