Reviews for Past the Internal Walls
koi.no.michi chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
is this fic still continuing?

hope so...
koi.no.michi chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
oh my gosh. THAT WAS HOTTTTTTTTT

and the best part was when i finished and saw that you put the lyrics to U-KISS' Light It Up.

thats my FAVORITE SONG 3333333

but loved it 3333
Aiko-chan698 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
yay, kanky is so different than from usual fics! i like it! (go hot, artsy manly men *pelvic trust* uns!)and kiberz sounds as cute as usual.. im really anticipating this story...
Aiko-chan698 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
ohh, hot lemonny-ness... very *ahem,* detailed... this is your first lemon you said? very good for your first! you kind dragged out some parts... but you focused on their faces and emotions and thoughts during this instead of something half as long just about the skin-on-skin manly goodness... so kudos to you. anddddd.. yay for kanky XD aww, kiberz is so cute too... :3
Aiko-chan698 chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
awww... poor kanky! D: ! is it a girl that pulled him into the unisex bathroom? better not be! now i REALLLYYYY want to know who... oh my. you should get up and write the next chapter and make this fangirl happy. pwetty please? 83
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
-drooools- mmmmm I swear besides SasuNaru Kankuro and Kiba are THE sexiest couple in Naruto~

*squeals fangirlishly* I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! XDDDDDDD
sparkleshadowcat chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Hi! I just read you story, and its been a long time since I read a good one with this paring. You are a good writer who has the writing style that I like to read and you also gives me inspiration to continue to write on my fics with this paring. So thank you.

If I was Kiba and found out that Kankuro was telling his friends about their night, then I would have been very hurt and angry. Some things is not to be talked about.

You want advice on side plots? Well,

I was thinking about that Kiba maybe not completely sure how he feels about Kankuro after this favor. Or he might think Kankuro saw it as just a favor, since he dosnt show his emotions to him.

But then again; I got the feeling Kankuro feels more than Kiba right now even if it is in secret.

So why not get someone who is as dominant as Kankuro to flirt heavily on Kiba? Kiba has the experience in be the submissive now, does he only want to share this thing with Kankuro when he dosnt know how kankuro feels, or does he want to try with a new partner? What would Kankuro do about that?

Just a thought. None the less, I hope you write more soon! Take care, Cya!

Sparkleshadowcat.
hobomara chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
I love this story it's so cool, I love all Kankuro's friends there so awesome! Update SOON! :D
CaptainColdWave chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Great chapter- I wonder who pulls him into the bathroom... haha I got a good idea though;] I love this story so far.. Please update soon... Pretty pleaseo_O
LightShadowsh chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
w kuuuuuuuuute...
kibaxnaruto chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
OoOoOoO! I wonder who dragged him into the bathroom! *wink,wink* Can't wait til the next chapter! LOVE IT!

~KxN
Eipok chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
That was really really hot! One of the hottest lemons I've read in a longo timo. Great job! Now all this story needs to be perfect is plenty of fluff :) Stay away from the cheese, though.
Eipok chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
"'The damn cheerleaders, man! They wanted us to put on their uniforms!' Naruto stated in horror." That doesn't sound painful at all. It sounds sexy ;) I wanna see Naruto, Shikimaru, and Kiba in cheerleader uniforms. I think they're hot enough in soccer uniforms, though, with those shorts and knee socks and the shoes... lack of shirts after games... mmm

Thank the Forerunners you made them soccer players, btw. Soccer, Cricket, Tennis, and Lacrosse are the only sports I like. I'm not a big fan of Football and Baseball just bores me, despite having played it for six years.
LightShadowsh chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
NYAAAAAAA! it's sooooo cute

Y'know... usually I love uke-Kankuro. but since they're hard to find, I'm ok with reading sweet soft seme Kankuro. and your story was oh so sweet that I really squealed at some parts XD
kibaxnaruto chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
*has fanboy squeal* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i loved this chapter! and it was cute. n_n

~KxN