Reviews for What They Can't Know
Ella chapter 17 . 2/12/2014
Loved the conversation between Allie and Bernice, can't wait to read more.
Emma chapter 17 . 2/12/2014
Yay, so glad your writting again. can't wait to read more. :)
Wiggle34 chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
nice nice to see an update for this wonderful story :) great work
Natalie chapter 16 . 2/28/2011
i am loving this particular story because i love allie and rhys so much. please write another chapter soon coz im dying to know what happens next.
langfieldl chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
I loved the last couple of chapter. Beautiful writing. Update soon please!
Emma chapter 16 . 1/20/2011
Aww, cute! Loved the bit at the end where Allie turned up at Rhys' place in her PJ's. can't wait for more, )
Ella chapter 16 . 1/20/2011
Nice update Dolly, sorry I've been a bit slack and haven't reviewed in a while, loving where this it headed though.

That last part was really cute, i liked how Allie blamed it on him, :P, seemed like something that she would normally do.

Shall be interesting to see where you go with the case aswell, I like how you've managed to weave the homicide aspects into it too, can't wait to see what this undercover guy has to say about his involvement with Maria and what she was helping him with.

Great job, love this story, :)
langfieldl chapter 12 . 12/18/2010
Oh no trouble in paradise! Make it better please
Kingston chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
Nice Fic, Loved reading what you've written so far! Allie and Rhys make an awesome couple. More soon please!
Emma chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
Aww Poor Allie, must be hard for her suddeenly realising how blind she had been.

Absolutely loved the way you described her emotions and the change from naivity to the realisation that she was losing her independance, I could just imagine the pain that she was in because she loved him too much.

I hope she doesn't end things with Rhys, they're both so good together!

Can't wait to read more and see where you take this. Great Job, Love this fic.
langfieldl chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Loved this chapter, the way you described Allie'e emotions was brillant! More soon please!
langfieldl chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
Loved Dunny's reaction. More soon please!
Katiegal121 chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
I love your story so much that look forward to read each new chapter when u post them :) :) Allie and Rhys are an alwsome pairing. cant wait for another chapter!

Emma chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
Ha, lol at Javis' conversation with Allie, could totally imagine him making those kind of suggestions.

I love the way you've written this story, can't wait to see what the others think when they tell them.
langfieldl chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Just found this story and I love it! I wonder how the team is going to take it? Are Nick and Jen together in this story or not, just curious? More soon please!