Reviews for Wishful Thinking
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Not bad. Not normally into slash but it was a good read.
SPLM chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I loved it! I wish there were more Vinnie/Doogie stories out there because I think they are so perfect together! I bought all the seasons, and I've been searching on the internet for these kinds of stories and this is the first one that I've found and I thought it was amazing! Any one know where I can find more of these stories?
stubri chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Good story, if it was a bit short. I've always wondered why there isn't more Doogie Vinnie stories, though. I mean, Vinnie is cute, and Neil is gay(although I realize that doesn't mean Doogie is, but. . .), and Vinnie climbs in Doogie's window every night, and, well, kids do experiment. . .
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
there is definitely that underlying relationship between them
DianeB chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Nice little fic. You know, when Doogie Howser first aired, the last thing I was thinking about was who may or may not be gay. But thinking back, it fits. I don't think this story is at all OOC for Doogie.
Too Lazy to Login chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
That was super cute. You should write more because you have an absolutely adorable writing style.
Shadow chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I always knew one day someone would do a pairing like this, but I never excepted it to be the first story I saw