Reviews for All It Takes
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
AWWWWWW!
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
oh my god. i am now shipping this so hard. omg. c:
Radiant Silver Star chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Review number 2! We're making progress, Captain!

Oh wow. I loved this story. I guess I'm intrigued by Zack/Aqua. I never really thought about what would have happened if they had gone on a date, because the Kingdom Hearts series tends to kind of avoid that kind of thing. In fact, I was very surprised when Roxas in 358/2 Days actually mentioned romantic love. But anyway!

This story was excellently written. The tone of it felt awkward and unresolved in a way that kept me reading, almost dreading the end of it in case it didn't turn out well for poor Zack. I felt really sorry for him when he kind of called Aqua out on her lack of participation.

But the end had a very different, determined feel to it. It was as though Aqua was effectively saying "Y'know what? Forget this. I'm going to have fun with a guy and nobody's going to stop me!" and I loved that.

I can't wait to review the rest of your works!

Happy writing!

-RSS
TheAnnoyingVoice chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Yet another story that's so amazing I wish it actually happened in the game. This is definitely a contrast to what I've read so far, the VanitasxAqua pairing so serious-within good reason-but Zack's just so laid back and care-free. You captured his character personality well. Everything he says in here I can shut my eyes and hear that cheerful voice.

His determination to get his date with her was just so cute, it was my favorite encounter out of all the stories. I often wondered what would have happened if Aqua did say yes. Now I don't have to anymore. You created the perfect set-up for what could have happened.

My absolute favorite thing in this story was the ending with the mirror. That was a very cute and nice touch, definitely something I could see him doing.

I'm really liking this pairing a lot now...hmmm...

Great job.
Nacreous Clouds chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
D'awh, you should've seen how happy I was when I first found out Zack was going to be in Birth By Sleep, then you should've seen how I reacted when I actually met him in the game (I played as Aqua first. lolololol.). Yes, so I loved this because Zack was obviously head over... boots for her and she so thought he was sexah. ;D

Hmm, I think i'll have to read the rest now. :)

And, by the way, the ending was perfection.
Fros-biTe 137 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
so sweet you portrait their personality superbly! like your style of writing...keep up!
roxy mccartney chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
AAAAWWWWWW! that has to be the best one-shot i have read so far! i LOVED IT!3
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
CUTE!
nyctophillic chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
AW, so sweet!

I really enjoyed this, it was very well written, both characters were spot on personality-wise and wow it was just super adorable. I really could picture this happening. xD

Sequel? :)
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Wow, this was sooo beautifully written! (It's almost scary) This is definitely going to be a favorite of mine. Could you make a sequel please?
Orochimarisu chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
You just keep on writing good stuff, aren't you?

I loved it!

Well written, in character fluff, there's nothing better then that! _
Ghost-Drive chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Aww, that was totally sweet! I am a total sucker for sweet romance stories, so you get my praise! Bravo! XD