Reviews for Actions and Reactions
alix33 chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
AW! Leigh's dad, godfather AND uncle (what else would she call DiNozzo?) all just hurt so badly on her behalf in this chapter.
nicolespics chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
I love this story! Actually, I love all the stories in this universe. Just one question, in this story, Gibbs refers to the girls as his granddaughters (which I love, and which is extremely appropriate and seems like who they would be to him), and Tony refers to Leigh as his Goddaughter/neice, which also makes sense. What is confusing me a little is in "Rule 9b", Gibbs says that both of the twins are his Goddaughters?
carlacipo chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
love it
ghosty chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
I love this story :-) And I miss new chapter. Thank U! :)))

I love Leigh - she's perfect. 3
chelsea1234 chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
That was GREAT! Full circle... I loved it thank you :)
ncisrox chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
I love this series, and this story in particular. This chapter is just great, all of the actions and reactions. I love that Tony headslapped Gibbs at the end. I just couldn't imagine Tim taking a belt to him, it didn't feel right and then you came up with the perfect solution.
thewizardanthedragon chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
Tony reflexively smacking Gibbs... now he has lost his mind hasn't he

j.
IMSLES chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
HA, seeing as Tim couldn't get Gibbs to see he was blameless it was good to see Tony step up and deliver the wake up call! I agree though I think Tony lost his mind.

Sue
wandamarie chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
oh my i loved this chapter thanks
Fed up with this crap chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
When I first started to read this story I mixed it up with another one and found this chapter first. I misread it and thought Abby was in the next room while they were spanking Leigh so I was confused and thought you were psycho for doing that lol. Now I read it through and poor Leigh but good story.
chelsea1234 chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
Awww. Poor Tim. Very good. Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Aww. I knew Abby would be pissed. Great Chapter! Thanks :)
Lajoci chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
Surely Gibbs has something up his sleeve for this rotten #$ &!%$!# )""::(&% "person" who hurt one of his angels!

This makes me sick that someone could be this abusive. Love how Gibbs reminded Leigh of the kind of person she was, very nice.
Cascade Waters chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Heh. Angry protective Tim and Abby are very interesting. I have to feel a little sorry for Tony and Gibbs, being stuck in their position where there literally is no good answer, and they have to bear some of the static from their friends. And I'm a little bit surprised that no one else thought of making the guy stand in interrogation.
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
Uh, yeah... Punching Gibbs might not have hurt his HAND as much, but something else would have been hurting quite a lot. Can't blame Tim though. Being a parent I know very well the need to protect my babies. And age has nothing to do with it. Children will always be their parents' babies. Personally, I think the jerk is lucky he isn't floating in the Potomac.

Hugs, Che'