Reviews for Beneath the mask of sanity
Happytears2 chapter 4 . 3/10
I really hope you are going to continue on this story! Its amazing!
27kirune12 chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
I'm looking forward for some cherry-popping TwT ! ! ! And make it as painful for Ichi as possible, PWEASE ! ! ! . . . It's not that I don't love my beloved berry-babe, I just LOVE hurting him . . . amd then he realizes that he's a masochist /nosebleedz/ YAYZ ! ! ! '
Stillnight chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Oh now were talking about. This is more and more interesting by each chapter. Waiting new chapter with curiosity.
Stillnight chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Oh yes, Karin is badass truly :)
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
More! I can't wait til the Grimmichi-ness starts3
Maybe2Morrow chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I just started reading this, LOVE IT! I can't wait until things progress, so I hope you continue. update, update, update! lol you're an amazing author.
innocence-creator chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Oh Grimmjow, I freakin love you!

Karin is bad ass

And I can't wait for Ichigo to have his powers back and be his normal badass self

Love the story

Update soon!
SaLiMuPe chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
awesome story! love it and love your style too, hope you'll continue it soon
Sigery97 chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Please continue, this is an interesting plot so far
Hisashi Jeagerjaques chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
This is definitely a story worth reading. It keeps me going, I seriously do hope the next chapter will be up soon. ;D
YueShirosaki chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
I can't wait for more.

This story is soooo good.

But, seeing the date of your last update makes me wonder...

Will you continue the fiction?
GrimmKurosaki chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Omg I got all giddy reading this story and it fits so well since it starts out the way it did with them being enemies and all, I'm curious to see how it will turn out between the two. You have to write more though otherwise I will go INSANE! :D
DorugaruAtisuto chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
*screams* HURRY AND UPDATE! I wanna see GrimmIchi lurvin'! :D -Kurami
Yaana chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Please, an update soon of this lovely story of yours? :P
Pie Shaped Cumulus chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
PEASE update soon! I want to know what happens next sooooo BAD. I seriously almost cried when I saw that there weren't anymore chapters put up. Anywho, I love the story so far and can't wait to see how things turn out for Grimmjow and Ichi.