Reviews for côuragé
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011

Poor blaine. Cute fic though
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Beauiful:) From the fisrt word i was glued to my chair, squealed like a freaking ten year old when they kissed, aww when they said i love you, and laughed so freaking hard when I scrolled back up to read it again and read your profile name:)

Thoughts Of A Fallen Angel:3
YouAreMine21 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
God,you made me cry..and that's hard

great Job
Phantom of a Rose chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This fic was just amazing. I really can't say anything else. It was so touching.
Roys-neko chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
So... I'm crying...

the fact that I'm listening to "Just the way you Are" does not help a touch... you wrapped a string around my heart, pulled it out as tenderly placed it back.

How can I say this...

OMFG you're amazing?

gah... that can't even... sum it up... that's an understatement!

I'll be fic stalking you for now on, so please keep writing!
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Super cute one-shot! Almost made me cry. I don't really ship them, but whatever makes Kurt happy makes me happy! Plus you did such an excellent job with this, giving a whole background story for Blaine.
abstergos chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Beautiful. :')
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Aww. I love Klaine. Did you hear Kurt's and Darren's duet yet?

It's beautiful.

I really like your story too. Kurt's a fighter and Blaine is the same cute over-protective "possible" bf.

:D

~LoTuS
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Awww. Nice piece. (,:
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
oh this is lovely! I'll definitely keep an eye out for more Klaine from you. They are my OTP too. It usd to be Kinn but after meeting Blaine- aka Darren Criss- Kinn was out and Klaine was in. Automatically. I REALLY HOPE RYAN DECIDES TO MAKE BLAINE KURT'S BOYFRIEND EVEN IF IT"S A LITTLE LATER IN THE SEASON!
njferrell chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Oh my! That was emotional!

What a good story. I was worried there that Kurt would be dead.

Thanks for the happy ending.
HeCalledHerCass chapter 1 . 11/16/2010